The bosses

Chomper is really now seeing a  mystery about Zomboss and Crazy Dave, goes to his bosses house. Where he finds a strange surprise.

Chomper was eating his leftovers from the fridge, chomping on the apple's. Chomper needed to walk, getting up. He gets out of the house, looking at Daves mansion he realised that no-one was talking about Crazy Dave or Zomboss. They haven't spoken for a long time. Chomper then had a mission he's going to solve this question.

Chomper pov

This had to be a great mystery!!!! I will go after getting groceries. I then went to the store getting food, like more meat. After getting all of the stuff I needed I then went back to thinking. Going towards Crazy Dave's house, when I made it there.
It was strange.
There were a bunch of board games, and science books on the floor. The place had balloons in the ceiling, and the place smelled like a candy store.
"Umm, hello....." Trying not to trip from any book, a random thing just went pass my face making a splat against the wall.
"Woah!" Yelled a man I recognized as Crazy Dave. He came in running with a ridiculous choice of clothes, Zomboss came in afterwards with the same clothes but says number 2.
What in the world are they doing in here.

No ones pov

Crazy Dave, and Zomboss now noticed Chomper in the room. They now are both in silence, Chomper then looks at the two men.
"Okay what's going on!" Chomper then said "because this place looks like a mess." Crazy Dave then laughed with Zomboss. Chomper now thought they have lost there minds.
Zomboss then calmed down, "Oh no, we aren't doing anything crazy. This is our club, we are trying to create a candy that taste like everything!!"
Chomper then thought 'they have completely lost there minds.
Crazy Dave then pulls out a chair for Chomper, sitting down. The bosses then bring out the candy so Chomper could taste. The candy were lollipops, and Taffy.
Boy he had to be prepared to have a stomach ache.