Prolouge

Disclaimer: This book is work of fiction/fanfiction. Everything that comes out and happened here are pure imagination. Any scenes here that you have read or watched in others are all coincidence, they are all ideas and plans of the author.

Please don't steal someone else work, it was considered as plagiarism.

This is also contains mature themes and strong language. So, if you don't want to read any of this, I'm gonna advice you this early to stop reading and find another book that is suitable for your taste but I will be happy if you continue reading and support this.

Everyone is not perfect so you'll encounter some grammatical errors and wrong spelling. Also, your reactions would be nice if I get to know about it so don't hesitate to leave a comment. I can interact or communicate there with you.

______________________

Will you read the story of the four Fangirls?

Find out the different story of Fangirls.

Being a Fangirl of Bangtan is hard right? At the same time it's fun to be their fan. How about that Fangirls gets to meet their Idols?

A little information for the Fangirls is not a spoil right? Well I don't know hehehe.

Since the debut of the Kpop Boy Group under Big Hit Entertainment, Bangtan Sonyeondan or also known as BTS. This four Girls start to be their fans.

"Yahhh, unnie! Look, there's a new Boy Group Idol who just debuted under Big Hit".

"Jinja?! Omg! Let me see!".

"Me two".

"Me three".

"Ohhhh! Not bad, they are all handsome! They are all look hot too. I guess they are all sexy with some hmmm so yummy abs!"

"Yah, Jennie unnie! They just debuted, stop fantasizing them."

"What?! I am just telling the truth, errr!"

"I guess they are all talented right Rosé?"

"Ne, Jisoo unnie!"

"Lisa, turn the TV on. Let's watch their first MV!"

"Ne, unnieee~"

And that's when they start to stan BTS. Because of that new Boy Group they started to become a Fangirl, not just a normal Fangirl but a total crazy Fangirl.

Kim Jisoo - Jisoo who owns the first story of the Fangirl. She was the oldest at the four , her bias was Jin on Bangtan. She needs money to buy some BTS merch and to attend BTS Concert's so she tried to find a work that can paid her big time. But sadly she failed to find one. One day she received a message from her Sister, saying that it's husband is in coma. Her Sister wants to replace her from her work, the salary was big but the work is very hard because it was a Personal Secretary. It means she have to go every where her boss go and needs follow him around. Little did Jisoo know that the CEO of that Company and her Personal Boss was his Bias.

Jennie Kim - The second oldest. Jennie might be sometimes cold, fierce and savage but she has soft heart that can be such a cutie. Jennie has the greatest body among the four her body was perfect that can make everyone drool. Jennie likes Gucci and Chanel so she always go to the Mall to buy one. Jennie was bored at their house so she decided to go on Mall to buy some Gucci and Chanel she loved. She was about to enter the Gucci store when she hears a group of some girls screaming and squealing. "That is Kim Taehyung! I am sure of that!", "Taehyung you are so handsome!" Jennie was shocked. He's here? Alone? "How careless of My Bias was. My god!" Jennie said but at the same time she needs to hide for other reason. Suddenly mother nature called her. After going on the Restroom she was shock on what she saw so she has no choice but to kiss her Bias.