30

Jin's POV

"What are we doing here hyung??", namjoon ask. When i ask them to go here on bighit building on our dressing room.

Uh yes we just came back from hawaii.

"Why is only jisoo unnie not here?", lisa ask.

"Uhm i just want to ask you guys what jisoo like", i said.

"Ahhhh", they all said in unison.

"I know this is too fast and sudden but i want to propose on jisoo cause i want jisoo to be mine", i said.

"Eww to chessy", lisa said and they laugh.

"But jisoo is already yours hyung", namjoon said.

"No, what i mean i don't want her to be away from me i want her forever to be with me cause i love her so much that I can't live without her", i said.

"Awww", the girls said.

"So i just want to propose to jisoo that will make her happy and of course i want to let everyone know about it especially the army's", i said.

"I know that you girls will attend on our next fan sign event sooo...", i said that made the girls shock that even made their eyes wide.

"Wait whatttt???!! H-how d-did y-you k-know o-o-oppa?", jennie ask in shock and stuttering.

"How can i not recognize you with your hot and firing body plus the mesmerizing gorgeous eyes of yours", taehyung said looking straight at jennie's eyes that made jennie blush.

"You know girls we already know your face since our debut but we didn't have a chance to get to know your names because we are always busy, but we already know your faces. who will not know you guys every concert we saw you, every fan sign event we saw you", jimin explained. That made the girls even more shock.

"So the face mask and heavy make up was useless after all??", jennie ask with disappointed expression on her face. While us boys nodded.

"Omg jisoo unnie need to know this she will be shock if she find out about this", rosé said.

"So let me start explaining my plan", i said.

Jisoo's POV

"Where are they??????", i said in my thought.

Why would they all leave without me? Ugh i hate them. We just came back yet they leave me alone behind aish!!

I just throw again my body on my bed.

Later on i can hear the door opens. I guess the three arrives. And yep they already arrive."Unnnieeeeeee!". See i told you.

"Waeyo??", i ask shouted."Come down here we have something important to tell you!!", lisa shout excitedly.

"Yeah yeah", i shouted reply so they can hear me."What is it? Make sure it is indeed important or else you three are dead meat", i threaten them and they nodded many times.

"Uh so Bts has a sudden fan sign event would you like to come with us?.", lisa explained.

"And what's good about this fan sign event is everyone is invited to wear formal attire, so we are going to wear beautiful dresses or gown!!", rosé said excitedly.

"Now unnie go get ready we are going to buy an outfit for all of us", jennie said that made me stand up and go to my room to get ready myself.

+++++

We are now here at a famous boutique for dresses & gowns. Jennie brought us here since she was the one who has a good sense in fashion compare to us.

They pick their outfit one by one. And i am the one who is the last to pick.

 And i am the one who is the last to pick

"Should i pick this or the other one?", i ask

"Should i pick this or the other one?", i ask. "Hmmm try them both", jennie said and i nodded.

"Is this okay?", i ask that made them look at me. "Good, but try the other one too unnie.", lisa said.

"How about this?"

"Oh my god unnie you are so pretty!!!", rosè squealed in excitement. "Wow unnie you are wonderful, that's a compliment come from me okay?", jennie said that made me chuckle.

I was about to go back on the fitting room when rosè and lisa pull my hands leaving the boutique. "Wait, what?? Yahhh this dress isn't paid yet yah!!", i whisper shouted to the two who are pulling me. But it seems like they didn't hear me talking. "Yah Lalisa!!", aish this two they will cause me some trouble.

We stop in front of a black car. "Why did we sto- ahhhhh yah park chaeyoung!!!", i scream as they open the car's door then pushed me inside. The car start moving.

"Sir! Please let me go!!", "What are you doing?", "Where are we going??", no, no i don't want to die yet. I still have so many dreams especially i still want to marry jin!!

I try to open the car's door but it won't budge. I surrender. It's up to god if he still want me to stay alive.

++++++

The car stop. I immediately open the door and it was success that i get out. But when i close the door i saw nothing but dark. Where am i? Oh no, this place is starting to be creepy. It made me walk backwards.

Maybe i-i s-should g-go back t-to the c-car. When i was about to open the door of the car it hurriedly runs off. "Yahh!! Comeback!!", "Yahhhhh!!", i scream but nothing happens.

Holy mother dear god.