Epilouge

No one's POV

"Lia!!", jisoo called.

"Ne eomma??", lia asked in loud voice so that jisoo can hear her.

"Come down here your best friend yuna is here", jisoo replied.

' What? It's sunday today yuna won't come here if it's sunday cause it's their family bonding day?? But why is she here? This is the first time in our 6 years of friendship.', lia asked on her thoughts.

"Coming eomma", lia said as she go out of her room then go downstairs. But to her shock he saw a man figure talking to her parents.

' Shit.', lia cursed.

"Would you mind telling it to us lia?", appa ask as he saw me entering the living room. "Tell what???", lia ask in confuse.

Lia's eomma jisoo look at her daughter then she pointed the man they talking to with the use of her mouth. Then the man turned around that made me shock.

'Oh shoot! I am right! Shit yeonjun what have you done?!!', lia blabbering.

"Oh, hi yeonjun why are you here hehe?", i ask politely while smiling on him. "Uhm i just tell them the truth to what's going on between us cause i want us to be legal", yeonjun said that made lia do a face palm.

++++++++++++++

Is it just me guys?

That yeonlia is radiating same energy and looks like taennie?

Right guys? But i think it's just me sorry for that. But i hope you can support this ship yeonlia.

Btw......

The story ends here guys i hope you enjoyed my story even though it was boring i am sorry for that.

Did i made it too short?

Please support for the next book of this story that is the fangirl 2 taennie version, it wasn't a connected story cause i want to share to you guys the different worlds and story of this fangirls. But as for their sons and daughter i will connect it to each others stories.

Fangirl | Taennie prolouge is now done.

Thank you everyone that's all for jinsoo fangirl story stay tuned for taennie's fangirl and the other two, love you all. Mwah💋