14

Jisoo's POV

Jennie, Rosé and Lisa is at my unit we are waiting for the bts comeback mv to release yes i know the song title and the chorus part because you know.

But still don't know what is the mv and whole song that's why we are gathering to watch it and do streaming.

We always do this when a new comeback will be released.

"Omg unnie what will jungkook look like!!", lisa ask excitedly

Then 5pm hits the clock boom the mv just posted.

"Unnie unnie click it ppali ppali!!", jennie said in such a cute way.

"Yeah yeah just wait", i said then click the mv.

After we watch the mv we are all stunned.

"Is the mv already ended?", rosé ask.

"Ne", I answered.

1

2

3

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!", we are screaming at the top of our lungs.

"Yahh unnie why is jungkook that handsome!!!!!!!!!!", lisa said while squeling and jumping around.

"Same as jin", i sigh.

"Omg I can't wait for another fan sign event!!!", jennie said excitedly.

"Yes let's wait for that", rosé said then we open all of our phones to see if there's any schedules.

Minutes passed................

"Unnniiiieeee!!! The fan sign event just announce it was on friday", rosé said.

"Ohhh that's greatt!!", lisa but in.

"How about let's go shopping and buy gifts for them let's buy their new album too my god!!", i said.

"Oh really unnie?i guess your work helps you a lot huh", jennie said.

"Yes it is now go change your clothes we are leaving soon", i said.

"Ne unnie", they all said in unison.

When we are all ready we decided to leave.

We use Jennie's car as i said she was rich.

I am the one who drives the car since i am the oldest.

Yep i know how to drive because jin teach me how to drive so that i can pick him up at his home sometimes.

"I didn't know that jisoo unnie can drive now huh", rosé said.

"Uh ne i can drive now because my boss teach me how to drive so i can pick him up at his house hehe", i said.

"Ohhh speaking of boss who are your boss by the way unnie?", lisa ask that made my throat dry.

"Uh-uhm a-ahh", i can't speak shit i cannot let them know that jin is my boss not yet it's too early.

"ah yes kim seokwoo his name is kim seokwoo hehe", i said smiling awkwardly thank god they didn't notice that i was just lying because they nodded in agreeing.

After some minutes we arrive at the mall i park the car in the parking lot then we go inside the mall.

"How about we separate like we use to do last time so that we can pick easily?", i suggest.

"Oh that's great idea unnie", lisa said.

"Yep kaja lisa unnies let's meet at the same place later", rosé said and pull lisa away.

"Aishh those kiddos", jennie said.

"Unnie let's go to the gucci i am going to buy shirt for my taehyungie", jennie said.

I just nodded in agreement, well I'm used to it everytime we go to mall i'll always go with jennie in gucci sometimes in chanel.

You know being rich thing.

My god taehyung is so lucky to have a fangirl like her can you believe it a fangirl giving such a high cost gift just for her idol.

As we enter the gucci store as always i am sitting at the side waiting for jennie to finish picking up sometimes she would ask me what should she pick.

"Unnie come heree!!", jennie said.

"What what?", i said.

"Pick one bag there i am going to buy it for you", jennie said them smile cutely.

"Ah that's a no for me it's too expensive Jennie", i said.

"No oh unnie you have to pick cause i am going to buy for rosé and lisa too", jennie said.

I sigh and just start picking a bag.

"How about this jennie is it okay?", i ask to her.

"Ohhh nice choice unnie", jennie said smiling while her hands is signing a thumbs up

Minutes later we are now finally done buying at gucci.

As jennie said she brought lisa and rosé a bag too.

While she buy jacket and shirt for taehyung.

"Next stop unnie", jennie said.

"Yeah yeah", i know where we are going next.

Chanel.

"Omg chanel is on sale todayy yahhh", jennie said and run to the store hurriedly.

I just face palm myself.

Maybe I'll just wait for jennie here outside.

So i just go to the glass railings and watch the people go walk around.

Actually as you can see this mall was for rich people only.

Sometimes we can catch some idols buying stuffs here because this mall was not crowded it was safe for them.

But then a familiar voice calls my name.

"Jisoo!!", i look where the voice come from and when i saw him i froze.

"J-jin?", i ask.

"Hiii what are you doing here?", jin ask approaching me and she's with taehyung.

Shit.

Oh no I remember jennie she's with she will know that my jin is my boss oh god.

Speaking of jennie.....

"Unniiiieeee!!", she calls.

We all three look at jennie who's calling me.

"Unnie look i buy some perfu—", she was cut off when he saw the two.

Especially taehyung.