32

(Don't play the video yet)

As i open the door. I saw from here that the bangtan is on the stage. What? Did i just said bangtan? I look again on the stage and yeah they are really there. But how... I thought they are at the... Huh??????

Oh god please forgive me, sooner or later i can kill people because of too much confusion:>

I walk to the other army's line so i can talk to anyone on bts if it's already my turn. But sadly i am in the last lane and the last person in the lane. My god it will took so long till i get to talk to the bts members.

And wait where is my three crackhead dongsaengs? Aish. Maybe i should plead to the other army's that i should go first to them instead? Yep, that's great idea jisoo.

"Uhm excuse me, can i please go ahead of you? Since i am not here for signing i just want to talk to them asap please?", i pleaded.

"Sorry but no, cause did you how long did we wait here just to get into this line and now you want to go ahead of us no way. I am sorry", the girl in the other line said.

"Yeah, you ate right. If you want to go ahead of us you should arrive here earlier than us.", the other girl said. That made me look down on the floor. Yeah i should have thought that.....

But where is jin? I can see the six boys in front but jin is missing. Is he sick? Maybe he doesn't feel well??

I was thinking about what happen to jin. When the lights turn off suddenly that made the other's scream and scared. And as to my shock someone pulls my hands.

"Yah!! Who are you!! Where are you going to bring me!!", i said as i keep trying to pull my hands from the grip of the person who is holding me that going to bring me somewhere.

"Yah!!!!!", as i shouted the lights turns on. Opx wrong move everyone is now looking at me. Oh my god this is embarrassing. I look around and i notice i was at the stage where bts stays earlier. But when i look on their chairs there's no bts was found.

Then a light pointed at my whole body getting the attention of everyone including the army's that are confuse. I am startled when a video start to play at my back.

"Wait, is she the model Kim Jisoo?"

"Yes she is. Oh My God"

"She is so pretty acckkk!!"

"Oh no, so jisoo unnie was the one who wants to go ahead of us"

"God, i feel sorry"

"Jisoo unnie you are so pretty!!!"

I hear a lot of comments from army when after my different videos played. Like what the hell i am not endorsing anything. Why would they play my ads?!

"Uh what's going o--", i was cut off when someone start to sing.

"Don't the water grow the trees?
Don't the moon pull the tide?
Don't the stars light the sky?
Like you need to light my life
If you need me anytime
You know, I'm always right by your side
See, I've never felt this love
You're the only thing that's on my mind
You don't understand how much you really mean to me
I need you in my life
You're my necessity
But believe me that you're everything
That just makes my world complete
My love is clear, the only thing that I'll ever see
You're all I ever need
Baby, you're amazing
You're my angel, come and save me
You're all I ever need
Baby, you're amazing
You're my angel, come and save me",

Is that jin?? I look around that maybe i'll saw jin somewhere.

"Yeah
Don't the water grow the trees?
Don't the moon pull the tide?
Don't the stars light the sky?
Like you need to light my life
We can do anything we like
I know, we both can get it right tonight
You got your walls built up high
I can tell by looking in your eyes
You don't understand how much you really mean to me
I need you in my life
You're my necessity, yeah
But believe me that you're everything
That just makes my world complete
And my love is clear, the only thing that I'll ever see
You're all I ever need
Baby, you're amazing
You're my angel, come and save me
You're all I ever need
Baby, you're amazing
You're my angel, come and save me",

Still can't find jin. But then the army's start squealing and screaming. I was confuse so i look where army's looking at. And there i saw my jin standing while singing. Later on he start walking towards on me.

"When it comes to you
Baby, I'm addicted
You're like a drug, no rehab can fix it
I think you're perfect, baby, even with your flaws
You ask what I like about you
Ooh, I love it all

He stops in front of me as he was staring at my eyes. No, no, no, i am gonna melt jagi don't do this. And he start to sing again this time he was carressing my face that made army's wilder than before.

"You're all I ever need (all I ever need)
Baby, you're amazing (amazing)
You're my angel, come and save me (save me, yeah, ooh)
You're all I ever need
Baby, you're amazing (amazing)
You're my angel, come and save me (save me)"

"Kim Jisoo you're my angel who will come to save me right? Save me from falling for you", jin said that made me blush, shit.

"Did i confuse you? I am sorry jagi", he apologize while still looking at my eyes.