29

Jisoo's POV

After i take a bath i dry my hair and head off to sleep.

I was about to sleep when i feel the bed sinks a little bit it means someone lay on my bed too.

I didn't bother looking who is it cause I already know who it was.

"Jagiya why are you here?", i ask when jin hug me from my back.

"I want to take back my old sleep that was beautiful and peaceful when you are sleeping beside me", jin said and burried his face on the crook of my neck.

I turn around to face him. His eyes where already closed but still he is so handsome fudge.

Mr. Worldwide handsome is already mine. And i will not let anyone take him away from me i am selfish so he is only mine.

"Done staring jagi?", jin ask them smirk.

"Ne", i said shyly, this time I burried my face on his chest and hug him back.

"Your smell didn't change i still love how vanilla scent suits you", jin said and kiss me on my forehead.

"I love you my kim seokjin", i said.

"I love you too my kim jisoo, let's now take rest goodnight my jisoo sleepwell dream of me", jin said then hug me tighter.

In The Morning........

Jin's POV

I woke and I can't feel someone beside me. So i immediately woke up and yes jisoo is not here.

Where is she??

I go to the bathroom to wash my face after that i go out of jisoo's room and go to her member's room.

I knock on jennie's room. Later on She opens the door.

"Yes oppa what do you need?", jennie ask.

"Where's your unnie?", i ask.

"Jisoo unnie? Uh she said she will going out cause she's meeting someone precious to her she said to me earlier", jennie said.

"What time did she leave? And do you know who is that someone precious?", i ask.

"Uhm she leaves at maybe 8 am? And mianhe oppa she didn't tell me who is this someone", jennie said.

"Oh okay thank you jennie i'll just walk around maybe it will help me find her", i said.

"Okay oppa hope you find jisoo unnie", jennie said then smile i just nodded then leave.

I start walking around. In the hotel lobby, pool, garden then outside the hotel. But still no signs of jisoo.

I walk around in the seashore until i find the girl i am looking for.

Jisoo.

She was happy, smiling wide and she was laughing. With that it makes me smile too.

She was on the bar. I was about to go near the bar when i saw she was sitting with a man. I can't see his face because his back was facing me. My smile on my face disappear.

As i watch them I feel burning up in anger. I feel irritated. And i hate it.

I slowly start walking backwards why though?

Aish!!

Until i saw they both stand up they not only stand up but they hug each other.

I am getting pissed off so she left me on her room without telling me because she was going to see with that precious shitty man huh?

Oh great just great my day has just ruined.

After they hugged they go out of the bar and jisoo saw me.

"Oh jin", jisoo said while pointing me.

I didn't look on her i just turn my back on her.

"Jagi wait!!", jisoo said and hold my hands.

"Mwo? Mwo? Mwo?", i said in irritated voice.

"Are you angry or what??", jisoo ask.

"Psh let go of my hand just go to the precious man you are with", i said on her then give a glare on the man she beside her.

With that i turn my back on her. But i am not getting far yet when she hug me on my back.

"Waeyo? Is my jagi jealous?", jisoo ask that made me turn around on her.

"Omg HAHAHAHA", jisoo said while laughing.

"Jinyoung look my jagi is jealous on you", jisoo said still laughing.

"Tss whatever", i said and roll my eyes.

"Jagiya don't be jealous my god he was my freaking cousin", jisoo burst in laughing.

And i can feel my face is getting red because of being embarrassed.

"Awww my jagi is turning red hahaha, jagi don't be jealous you know that i only love you okay?", jisoo said while cupping my face.

"Annyeong i am Park Jinyoung jisoo's first cousin on her mother's side ", the man with jisoo said.

Opps my bad.

"Uh sorry for being jealous of you by the way i am Kim seokjin jisoo's boyfriend", i said then bow.

"No don't worry i already know you", he said that made me ask a question to myself.

Like what???how come he knows me?

"Now don't ever ever think that i am cheating on you okay??", jisoo said and i nodded.

She hug me and i hug her back.

"Uh I guess i am third wheeling here so jin jisoo i got to go i am sure my members are finding me too", jinyoung said.

"Okay see again soon my cousin take care", jisoo said and hug jinyoung. Jinyoung hug her back.

"Okay that's enough jisoo your boyfriend will get jealous of me again", jinyoung joke that made jisoo laugh.

"Ohh I remember jinyoung of got7 i see that's why you know me, nice meeting you thank you for taking care of my jisoo when we are all young", i said and he just nodded.

"Bye", me and jisoo said jinyoung just wave at us.

"Let's go back my jelly boyfriend", jisoo teased on me.

"Aish stob it", i said that made her laugh.

I really love seeing her happy.