33

"Did you hear that??"

"Did jin oppa just call jisoo jagi?"

"Omooooo!!"

"Wait, does it mean jisoo unnie is jin oppa's girl-"

"Yes you are right", jin said pointing to the girl who was going to ask if i am jin's girlfriend. "Army's, Everyone i am here in front of you to ask of your permission if jisoo is qualified as my girlfriend? Because if you agree or disagree no one can change my mind that she is the girl i would love forever", he said in front of many people or let's say army's. "I just want her to be legalize here in front of everyone to be Mrs. Kim", jin said that made me shock.

Because as i look on him he was already kneeling while taking out the red box. I immediately cover my half of my face cause i am about to cry. Not a sad cry but a tears of joy like what they say. Then he fix his mic.

"I know this is too early but jisoo jagiya i just can't wait to be my wife soon. I want to explore and continue my journey of my life as a kpop idol, this time with family. I knoww too that we face many conflicts and problems in our relationship but that made me realize it was just the beggining of our test and there will more to come. Promise me problem will not break us apart we are going to be forever until our last breath. I cannot promise you anything but i will make sure to love you forever, to take care of you and our future family. Now jisoo will you marry me?", jin ask.

I look in front seeing army's reaction some of them are nodding, some them are smiling and other's do a thumbs up. As what i've seen to their reaction i guess they are happy for us. After that i find our friends and they are on the side bring my stuffs they give to me earlier and they are happy for us too. So there are no problem at all why not.

"Of course, yes jin yes!", i said that made jin smile from ear to ear. He took the ring out of the box then put it on my finger after that he stand up and pull my waist closer to his so he can kiss me.

As our lips met. The cheer of crowd was loud sign that they are all happy for us and everyone.

"I love you, i love you", jin said while cupping my face.

"I love you too", i said.

+++++

I am here sitting in the chair still at the stage telling them my story as a fangirl.

"I still remember how sad i am when my friends always get new army bomb, albums and bt21 merchandise because i always envy them that they could always buy while me i can't cause i am jobless. But thanks to my lovely crackheads friends over they always treat me to bts concert, yes everywhere bts go we are always there. Believe it or not we didn't miss any concert of them since their debut", i said that made army's expression like this '0'.

"And since then we already know them. They are such a stalker joke, but lemme tell you a secret since our debut and i saw jisoo i fall at first sight that i even promise my self if we become succesful i would love to get to know her and yep destiny let us meet. You guys army's know that i have a company right? Her sister was working for me as a secretary but when i saw her sister's wallpaper it was jisoo and look army's i use it as my wallpaper too maybe it gives me a lucky yes from jisoo", jin said while showing his wallpaper to everyone.

 You guys army's know that i have a company right? Her sister was working for me as a secretary but when i saw her sister's wallpaper it was jisoo and look army's i use it as my wallpaper too maybe it gives me a lucky yes from jisoo", jin said whi...

"She's so cute right?", jin ask while my picture was shown to the big screen at our back to where my ad videos we're shown earlier.

"Awwwww", the army's cooed.

"And this is our very deep secret huh", he ask on the army's and they agreed. "Jisoo's sister and me are allies, we just make a story that jisoo's sister's husband was in coma so that jisoo will be my personal secretary in that way i can be more closer to her.", jin said then laugh that made my expression shock.

My eyes widen and mouth open when i realized they set me up?! Oh my god why didn't i notice that? I remember one time i saw unnie's husband buying foods and he was surprised and immediately leave i though it was only my delusion but it was really true aish!

"Yah! I hate you", i slap him on his chest then pout. "And i love you because of what you do we met and here we are now you are soon to be my husband now. I am the luckiest fan girl now", i said to him then smile widely. So he hug me that made the crowd go wild again.

"But wait there's more", jin said then look at me, he wink at me at the sign of i know hehe.

We both look on our friends especially on jennie and taehyung. Jennie eyes widen as she got an idea what we are going to do.

"Uhm jennie and taehyung would you like to tell something to the army's?"

++++++++

Hi guys the end is near:<