28

Jin's POV

"Jagi wake up", someone said.

"Jin wake uppp psstt", someone said while kissing me all over my face.

I open my eyes. As i open my eyes a smile formed on my face. It's jisoo waking me up.

"Yah kim jisoo my jagi why are you disturbing my good deep sleep?", i ask.

"Cause the rapline already arrive with the rescuers let's go", she said and smile widely.

"Oh really?? Let's goo", i said and we both stand up then go out of the tent.

"The two love birds finally go out we are complete let's go back now", jungkook said that made us confuse. Did he call us love birds? How did he know?huh??

"Hahahaha kookie-yah you made them confuse, uh jisoo unnie and jin oppa we saw you two yesterday do we have to say what did you both do??", lisa smile while she grins.

"No!!", we both jisoo said.

"Hmmm what is it huh", jimin ask.

"Nothing you small mochi", i said and tap his head.

"Yahhh hyung!!", jimin shouted but i just hug jisoo.

Someone clears their throat so me and jisoo look who is it and it was the rapline.

"I guess we miss something when we are gone", hoseok said.

"Yes you are right cause i smell something fishy here", yoongi said that made us confuse again.

Namjoon pointed his mouth to our intertwined hands.

Jisoo was about to pull back her hand but i hold her hands tighter then lift our both hands.

She look on me and i smile widely.

"Guys meet my girlfriend jisoo", i said and smile. While jisoo hide her face behind my shoulder because her face is heating up.

"Finally i can now sleep without hear you crying aish", yoongi said that made is laugh.

"Yah don't embarrass me infront of jisoo", i complain.

"Awww I'm sorry for making you cry and feel sad everyday", jisoo said while cupping my cheeks then later on giving me tons of smack on my lips.

"Ewww stop the pda you oldest ones", jennie said.

"Wow the one who moans so loud yesterday talks", jisoo said that made us all laugh except for the rapline who is still confuse.

"Well rosé tell them please", jisoo said.

"Uhm yesterday we hear jennie noona loud moans i guess her and taehyung oppa are—", rosé was cut off by jennie.

"Yahhhhhh!!!!!", jennie shouted so that she can stop rosé. Jennie was so red she looks like tomato. So we all laugh.

"Yah don't bully my jendeukie", taehyung said while hugging jennie and kiss jennie on forehead.

"Yah it's your fault!", jennie said on taehyung. "Why is it my fault? Yet you still enjoy it", taehyung said then wink on jennie.

Jennie slap him on his chest. Aish this two kids they got to do it first before us. Aigoo.

Taehyung hold jennie's hand to stop her from slapping on his chest after that he stole a smack on Jennie's lips.

"Yuck another pda", lisa said while making a face.⬇️

"We just left yesterday and now two relationships has been made? How about you four are you in relationsh--",

"No!!", the four shouted in unison cutting what hoseok is saying.

"Yeah is no really the answer? Why are you all defensive huh and Why you two couple holding each other's hands?", jennie tease.

Jimin, Rosé, Lisa, Jungkook look at each other's hands and yes it was intertwined. So They immediately pull it away.

"Psh just tell the truth okay no need to be shy", i teased.

"Okay, okay stop that lovey dovey of all of you let's hop on the boat", namjoon said.

"Psh you just become bitter when jihyo noona have new boyfriend", jungkook said but namjoon didn't hear it. So we just all laugh and ride on the boat.

......................................

We are now back at the hotel and beach owner apologize to us and of course we accept it we all know that it was an actual accident.

"Omg you guys are you all okay??", our manager ask.

"Yes manager-nim", taehyung said.

"Thank you for saving and taking care of our princesses bangtan", blackpink's manager said.

"No as a man it's our job to take care of girls and if you excuse us we will bring them back to their hotel room", i said and their manager nodded.

I hold jisoo's hand and pull her to start walking heading to their room.

I was shock when she said that their room was on on 18th floor because our room was there too.

And yep too much coincidence that their room was just in front of our room.

"Take rest jagiya i know your tired", jisoo said when she opens her rooms door. "Here", she give me a card that made me confused.

"That's my extra room card you can come in anytime if you want i am just gonna take a bath bye love you!!", jisoo said and kiss me on my cheeks before closing her door.

I just chuckle and touch my cheek that she kissed. She is getting clingy huh. But still i love it.