7

Jisoo's POV

"Let's go sir we are gonna be late for your pictorial in vt cosmetics, your other members was already there waiting for you", i said as i enter his office.

There's a lot of paper works on his desk i guess he is still not finish but he will be late on his photoshoot.

"Sir seokjin let's go please your other members will complain and argue again", i said.

"Sir—", I didn't get to finish what i was about to say because he slam the papers on his desk that made me flinch.

Then he stand up and walk towards me while looking at my eyes.

He was getting nearer so i walk backwards.

"S-sir seok-j-jin w-what a-are y-you d-doing?", i ask stuttering.

Until my back meets the cold wall.

Dead end.

He put his both arms beside of my head and stare at me like he's going to eat me.

"I know what i am doing just wait for me okay?don't tired yourself out repeating what i need to do okay", he said and i flinch when he suddenly hug me.

"Let's stay like this for a minute i just need to regain some energy", he said then he burried his face on my neck.

So i just let him be and hug him back.

His warm breath is sending shivers to my whole body.

So this is the feeling of getting hug by the worldwide handsome kim seokjin.

5 minutes later my phone rings i get my phone to answer it while sir jin is still hugging me.

"Yah Ms. Jisoo where is my hyung at?why does it took him too long to arrive we are all already here please tell my hyung to bring his butt here right now!", then the call ends, that was the voice of their one and only devil maknae.

I chuckle so i tap his back.

"I guess you hear that your maknae is already angry waiting for you sir seokjin hahahaha", i said.

He chuckle then he pull away from his hug finally.

I saw his hair where messy same at his outfit too.

So i pull his arm to come closer to me then i fix his messy hair.

"You look like you just woke up you know that", i said then chuckle.

He was just staring at me again.

God please help me i am gonna melt i am gonna die at this rate his stares can kill me.

After i fix his hair i start to fix his necktie i am at the middle of fixing his necktie when he pull my arms and

Crashed his lips on mine.

I was shock I cannot even move.

Then he start to move his lips I don't know but my lips automatically kiss back too.

I wrap my hands on his neck and he pull me closer to him our kiss was passionate i just close my eyes to relish the taste of his lips.

If i just know that the lips of jin was this good i guess i already kiss him when the first time we met.

Our kiss is getting deeper he bit my lower lip and I gasped because of that he get to enter my mouth and he roamed his tounge around.

I am getting impatient so i suck his tounge that made him moan a little.

But then i kiss him again and slowly pull away to catch my breath same as him.

As i came back to my senses and realized what we just did i cover my mouth in shock.

I heard him chuckle.

Omg it's so embarrassing.

I clear my throat and talk "uhm i'll get my things ready sir i'll just wait for you at the lobby sir", i said and immediately leave.

Before i leave i see he is smiling wide while touching the side of his lips.

Ugh!!! Jisoo-yahh what did you do??!!

As i reach my desk i fix my things and head to the lobby to wait Mr. Kim Seokjin.

It didn't took long when he arrives.

He took my hands and pull me to the parking lot.

Before we leave i saw the others shock and look on us because of what sir seokjin do.

My god why is he acting like this? Don't that sir seokjin it just made me fall for him more.