3

- Jisoo -

My god, this is stressing me out! What does My Sister thinking huh? There's a lot of person to replace her from her work, but why me? I AM NOT READY FOR THIS. Plus, I don't even know who My Boss is. What if it would scold and shout at me on my whole work since I am new.

I don't even know what is her work! I know she's working on office but I don't know what she's doing specifically. What if she's the cafeteria's cook? What if she's an janitress? What if she's a night shift guard? Then I will replace that work of her?

God! Being a security guard wasn't my dream job. Eomma, eottokhae?:((

Ugh, unnie, I hate you.

So, that means I have to buy my office outfits?! But I don't have that much money to buy one, jisooosss!

Can I call a friend to ask some help? Gosh, I will eat my pride and just ask for some help since this is an important matter. Even though I don't want it, I still need to look good and presentable in front of My Boss.

And yeah, I did call a friend. Actually not call, text only hihi.

Sooyaa❤️
Jennie can you lend me some money? I will pay you if I receive my first salary :

And oohhh by the way can you come to help me choose and buy my office outfits? :

Jendeukie ❤️

: Okay, unnie. Let's meet at the mall

: See yah!😚

Seen.

See? She agreed that fast because having a lot of money will not make you doubt helping your friend, especially when it comes to financial. And that's what I liked about, Jennie. She's kind and humble, who we can always asked for some help. She even act and think matured like she was older than me.

When I say, Jennie Kim. You all would say, 'Best Girl'.

Jennie Kim?

Best Girl, we love you!! Aigoo, how I love My Jendeukie. Actually in our friendship squad, Jennie and I are much closer since Rosé and Lisa are the closest to each other too. But don't worry, we cared and loved each other that made our friendship go even stronger. I loved My Girls so much.

Of course, after texting Jennie, I go straight to the bathroom so I could take my warm bath. I took my time scrubbing and cleaning myself. I am a very neat person, that I can last one hour in taking a bath just to make sure I am very clean and smells very good.

When I am done taking a bath, I dried myself out before I wrapped the towel around my naked body. I head outside of the bathroom so I could start picking my outfit for today.