13

Jisoo's POV

What happen to him??

He just ignored me.

You know guys the truth is i am confused really confused about us.

I don't know what are we I don't want to assume that he likes or loves me but i guess he does even just a little?

Why would he kiss me?why would he hug and touch my body if he doesn't have feelings for me.

Arghh!!

I really don't want to assume yet i am afraid to ask him and know what will be his answer.

Yes you know me guys he was my dream man he was my bias and he was my ideal man.

No one can change my mind that jin is the man i will only love even though he can't love me back.

He's an ceo and popular idol a lot of gorgeous,rich and sexy girls will approach him.

While me just his secretary and maybe just his kissmate.

I'll just put my thoughts away and just enjoy what we are now i know this will end soon So let me enjoy this but i hope this will not end please.

So i stand up from the bed and head to the kitchen to see a busy chief jin cooking.

His members were at the living room watching movie so i take that opportunity to talk to him.

I walk slowly to him then i wrap my hands around his waist from the back.

I was backhugging him.

"Why did you ignore me did i do something wrong jin?", i ask.

"Go away go to your namjoon oppa he's your oppa right? Go to him not here.", he said with stern voice.

What oppa is he talking about?

Is he jealous about me calling namjoon oppa?

I don't want to assume but..

Ugh life!!

Hmmmmm....

I guess he just finished cooking because i hear he turn off the stove so this is my chance.

I turn him around to face me then i remove his apron from his neck to his waist.

Then I immediately hug him, as my surprise he hug back too.

"Is my boss jealous about me calling namjoon oppa?", i ask but he didn't reply that's what i though haha i am right.

"Awww jin oppa is jealous why didn't you tell me that you want me to call you oppa?you just request calling you by your name", i said while hugging him then i look up to him.

He was blushing.

"Yah oh my god my oppa is blushing how cute you are my oppa", i said and pinch his both cheeks.

"You don't have to be jealous you are my one and only oppa even though i call the others oppa", i said that made him more blush.

Yah that was too cute!!

I can't control myself because of his cuteness.

My hands just pull his face and my lips kiss him.

I don't know why but i am getting eager.

I am the one who bite his lower lip so i can access on his mouth after that i roamed my tounge inside his i suck his tounge too for now we just do a french kiss.

Then slowly turn into passionate kiss.

I was caressing his hair while kissing me.

But his kiss go down to my neck leaving wet kisses, i moan when he found my weak spot then he nipped my skin that made me moan more.

I know that will leave a mark hmm.

After that he go back to my lips again devouring each other's taste.

When we pull away finally he talks.

"I didn't know that you can be this eager huh Ms. Kim Jisoo", he said then smirk.

This time i am the one who blush.

"Hyunggg is the breakfast readyyyy!!", that's the voice of park jimin shouting from the living room.

"Yes now get all your butts here to help me out", jin shout back.

Before he start to prepare the food he stole a smack on my lips.

"Yah!",i complain but he just wink on me.

Ugh Kim SeokJin you just made me realize that i fall for you completely.

Even though it's impossible but i was still hoping.