8

Jisoo's POV

At last finally i reach my home now i can rest now after the two schedule of sir seokjin.

I sit on the couch and remove slowly remove my heels.

As i remove my heels i see an blisters and small wounds.

That's why it really hurts and I barely walks.

Because of this i am limping yesterday till now.

I was about to touch it when the doorbell rings.

Huh?who will be it?

It's already 8 in evening i know that it's not the girls because they are all lazy to go here, except if we are going to watch bts comeback mv.

So i stand up and start to walk but every step i do the more my feet gets hurt i just walk limping until i reach the door.

I unlock the door and open it.

I was surprised when i open it.

A very handsome and tall man was standing in my front.

"Uh uhm sir seokjin what are you doing here?h-how did you know i live here?", i ask.

He just chuckle and start entering my unit.

I just let him be and i just close the door.

I was about to follow him but i fall on the ground.

I hissed from the hurt i get from my foot.

But i was startled when a pair of arms carry me to the living room.

"What are you doing sir—".

"Shhh stay still", he said when he put me down gently and slowly to the coach.

I was shock and confuse when he kneel down in my front and pull my feet slowly.

He put my feet on his lap and took out a small box that is i guess an ointment to heal my blisters and wounds.

He slowly apply the ointment on my foot.

I don't know when it start but i just stare at his handsome and angelic face.

Why are you acting like this? Kim Seokjin.

He we're always this concern since I start working for him.

I don't know if i still love him as my idol and bias or... or as...ugh!!

Don't do this to me sir jin please, you're making me fall for you more everyday everyhour everyminute and everysecond.

Even though you we're a bit naughty and pervert.

*flashback*

"Ohhh i like your outfit My Sexytary Ms. Jisoo ", he said while looking at my body.

"Yahhhh Sir pervert!!", i said as i cover my chest.

"Please use my coat later before i can do something that you don't want", he said and lick his lips.

I blush.

"Yahh!!", i scream and he just chuckles.

I hate you jennie.

Why you buy clothes like this!! Argh!!

*present*

He was applying the ointment gently not wanting me to get hurt.

After putting an ointment to my both feet he slowly put my feet on the ground.

"Next time don't use heels okay just wear flat shoes".

"And if your foot is hurt stop walking and stop your work just go home i can handle it okay?"

"Jisoo are you listening to me? What do i say do not wear heels any—", I didn't let him finish what he was saying but i just found my self pulling him closer to me and kiss him.

As I realize what i am doing i stop and pull away.

"Oh my god sorry sir sorry", I apologize but he was just staring at me.

"I'm very very sorry I don't know what's happening on me it's ju—", this time he didn't let me finish and kiss me again.

My body immediately gave in, my hands automatically wrap around his neck and pull him closer to deepen our kiss.

At first it was passionate but then it change into kiss that is full of need and lust.

We we're kissing hungrily devouring each other's lips.

His hands easily get inside my blouse and grab one of my breast that made me gasped then he take that chance to get inside of me he roamed his tounge inside me then suck my tounge.

He suck and bite my tounge so it made me groan because it sting a bit,for getting back i bit his lower lip then met his tounge.

After the tounge fight and french kiss our kiss turns into a passionate again this time more slowly.

He pull away and start kissing me on my chin then on my jaw line down to my neck.

I can feel his tounge licking my neck that send a tingling sensation on my lower abdomen.

He start sucking my skin on my neck that made me moan, my body curve and i grab on his hair.

I know that he was now leaving hickey on my neck what a naughty boss of mine hmmm.

Then he stop, he stand up and carry me again this time on my room so i was shock.

Yet he didn't do anything but he lay me down on the bed and same as him he lay down beside me.

He pull me closer to hug me and he burried his face on my chest.

My face is heating up.

Does he have to burry his face on my chest??god jin.

"Let me rest please I'm so tired cancel all my schedules tomorrow and you'll taking your day of tomorrow too", he said.

I just hummed in response and start caressing his hair.

"Goodnight", i whisper on him.