26

Guys I'm sorry if i am putting taennie's moment because i just want to remind you guys that the next story is about taennie's different fangirl story.

Ps: the fangirl series was not connected to each other it was different stories of fangirl. Taennie's fan fic was hot and steamy so as this chapter hehehe.

Thank you guys. Love u all. Enjoy reading!!

👅💦

Jennie's POV

The small tent made out of woods and leaves are cool though.

We just put a cloth to serve as a door.

It was made for two people only.

The tent that rosé and jimin made was a bit far from each other I don't know why.

Taehyung was here with me. I can't breath properly, i really hate getting close to him because i feel something different on me.

I can't sleep. So i sit up when i sit up i look on taehyung he was sleeping.

I guess i am the luckiest fan girl of taehyung now. A lot of girls will envy me because i am here with taehyung beside me sleeping.

All i get to do is to give taehyung gift ik fan signing and watch him on videos.

And our last interaction is 2 years ago when the first time i saw him at the mall.

I proud of myself for picking the right bias.

I didn't know how and when but i just realize i am caressing his face.

"You are handsome at videos but you are more handsome in personal you know. Did you like my perfume and gucci gift that i give to you every fan signing event? So it's funny that i love you for 6 years and yet you don't have for me", i said

I was about to turn my back on him when he pull my hand, i fall on his body our face was only inch away. So he was awake the whole time huh. Gosh it's so embarrassing cause i know he hear what all i said.

"Uh-uh c-can y-you let go of me taehyung oppa", i said stuttering.

He didn't talk he just stare at me.

His eyes and my eyes met. My face is heating up so i look away.

But he held my chin to look on him.

"You look hot when you blush you know it's turning me on", taehyung said in his husky and deep voice.

Shit it's turning me on too.

"Uh-uh i am—", I didn't get to finish what i was about to say when pull held my head and pull to him.

And my lips met his soft lips. I give in so fast. I kiss him back.

Later on he was hovering on my top still continuing devouring my lips.

I held her hair and push him more on me to deepen our kiss. We are kissing passionately when it turns out into hungrily kiss.

I look on his eyes and he look on mine i saw on his eyes is full of need and lust.

He lick my lips that made me more turn on.

Then he stop kissing me on lips instead he go down to my neck leaving wet kisses.

He remove my kimono and start kissing my open cleavage. I can't help myself but to moan.

He nipped my skin that made me moan more but i try to moan silently the others might hear us.

He was leaving hickey at my cleavage so that it can be easily hide i guess.