5

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCKKK?????????

I am froze i think i am not breathing too.

Is this true am i dreaming??

If it is a dream please don't wake me up.

AHHHHHHHHH!!!

I am already panicking inside.

Yah jisoo move and show some manners.

Omg jisoo-yah!!! I said move why can't i move.

"Uhm i guess you are my new secretary Ms. Kim Jisoo", he said with husky voice after that a smirk form on his very handsome face

"Uh- uh -uhm—", I didn't have time to answer so i immediately stand up and bow at him.

"Ne i am your new personal secretary sir seokjin", i said still bowing.

I heard him chuckle.

"Don't do that Ms. Jisoo you don't have to bow the manners was already enough, now stand straight", jin said.

"A-ahm n-ne", i said still shaking because I cannot believe from what is happening now.

"Yah am i that scary?", jin ask and i shake my head "then why are you shaking like that?it's funny though like you saw a ghost".

"I just can't believe it", i said.

"What is it that you can't believe?", jin ask.

If i said that he is worldwide handsome he will know that i am a ultimate fan of him nor bts that can scare him out.

So i have to stay lowkey even though i am already panicking inside i need to calm down and do my work properly.

"Uhm nothing sir", i said and smile on him. "Should I start my work sir?".

"Oh yes come", jin said and signaled me to follow him.

I follow him and i guess we enter on his room.

And it was wow it is totally amazing.

So inside of the big room it has another room again which where his bed bathroom and closet can be found.

I take time to admire his big and beautiful room, his room color was white with some little black and pink detailed.

But the most beautiful was behind his bed was glass wall that you can see the outside.

"You like my room?", jin ask.

"Uh ne it's beautiful", i said.

Don't worry it will be your room soon jisoo.

"Are you saying something sir?", i ask because i hear him saying something.

"What me?no I didn't say anything", jin said being defensive.

"So let's start?", jin ask and i nodded.

"So let's talk about your work, i guess you already know me i am busy man especially on idol world you know why i hire you? Because i want you to handle my company when i am busy and full schedule on bts not just as my personal secretary you will be in charge on my company too. You know why? I don't trust my Vice President in handling my company".

I was shock cannot even talk.

"Plus i already said to everyone that everywhere i go you follow me you will assist me in both company and in idol world".

"The only rule is do not disobey me the word 'no' is ban for you okay? Don't worry you'll receive a big amount of sallary".

"Go start your work here are my schedules", jin said then throw an tablet on me thank god i catch it.