2

- Jisoo -

My eyes automatically open when the sun hits my eyes. I rubbed my eyes and stretched my body out. I sat up straight and look at the clock to know what time is it. I saw it's already 9:24 am, so it means I overslept. My god.

I murmured for awhile before I have decided to stand up and head to the bathroom to do my morning routine. I washed my face, brush my teeth and did some skin care. After that I changed my pajamas into a decent one. I wore a dolphin shorts and a pink camisole, it's fine for me to wear this kind of clothes since I am living alone in my own condominium.

This condominium owned by My Aunty, I told her I'm gonna rent here and pay my fees but she insisted. She said I deserved to own this since she saw me working and trying hard to reach my dreams.

When I finished cleaning myself, I cooked my breakfast and feed my dog pompie and dalgom. They are the ones who always stay with me to play and guard me. I am glad that I made a right decision in adopting two cutie dogs.

It was another boring day for me since I have decided to rest for today because I don't think my foot can stand in heels for too long. So, I moved the looking for my job tomorrow.

Do you know that being alone feels so sad. You would feel empty because no one is there with you. My friends, they are all busy with their own work, we only hang out sometimes. But I've got no choice but to accept I am alone here.

That's why being alone makes me do my prayers. Praying if I can have a man like Jin. He was such an ideal man and boyfriend/husband material. Imagine a man that can cook for you, can sing for you, can took care of you and can always make you laugh. To be honest, Seokjin was my one and only ideal man.

Will I ever got a chance to meet him?

What was the feeling of having a Kim Seokjin in your life? Can I experience it even just for once? Ugh, I don't think so.

I am daydreaming again! I hate myself for always thinking that will never happen in my life. God, being Fangirl is so frustrating. All you got to do is to support them, but when you fall in love with them you'll just stay in love and hurt yourself for imagining things.

Aigoo... I know it hurts, but we have to accept the fact that we all stay being their Fangirl. No further relationship just Fangirl. Sad but true.

Since I am starting to feel empty and sad again. I have decided to open the television and watched BTS videos.

I was laughing very hard now after watching their whisper challenge, it was hilarious. Especially when Jimin is the one who brings the mistake on their team, but thanks to My Love, Jin, he brings their team up even though they delivered wrong words to him. He still manage to make the answer correct, so he was the ace of their team.

My laugh was only stopped when a lot of notification sounds and a message pop up on my lockscreen.

It says 'My Lovely Sister🥰'.

Ohhhhhh, what does My Sister need? Why is she sending me a lot of messages. Did something happened? As I opened our chat, I saw a lot of message from her.

My Lovely Sister🥰

: Yah!

: Jisoooyaaa!!

: Open your god damn phone, Jisoo!

: It's an emergency you need to see my message!

: Yah, Kim Jisoo!!

Cutie Sister 😙

What's the rush my sister? :

Do you need something? :

Is there something you need to tell me? :

My Lovely Sister🥰

: Thank god, he heard my prayers.

: Gosh, you're so hard to reach! What are you doing? Watching your BTS again huh? You never changed, sooyaa.

: Btw, I message you because I have something to tell you. I just want to informed you to let you know that My Husband, Your Brother in law is now in coma here at *** hospital. He had a car accident yesterday so I have to take care of him and leave my work.

: So... I want you to replace me from my work. You and me will get a big salary if you replace me, trust me it will be a good benefit for both of us, Jisoo.

: Please go and accept my offer, okay?

: You need to start tomorrow, I'll just send you the Address tomorrow. Thank you my dearest little Sister! Take care, love yah!

Cutie Sister😙

Wait! What?! :

Yah, unnie! Are you crazy?? :

What the hell, unnie?! I didn't even agreed on it yet, and now you letting me to go on your work tomorrow😑 :

Sighed. What is My Sister talking about?! Is she crazy or what? I am still not ready because of my feet and now she wants me to work tomorrow that fast! Like what the heck, I am not prepared for this! What about my interview? I haven't prepared my answers yet. Ugh, life.

Unnie, I hate you... You gotta make sure I'm going to see Seokjin huh. Joke. Nice dream, Jisoo. Sighed.

~ Anndeukie