15

Jennie's POV

When i enter the chanel store my eyes  light up.

I saw the perfumes was on sale same as the makeups.

So I immediately pick the perfume i always like for myself and for taehyung.

I always wonder if taehyung was using my perfume gift that i gave him last fan signing event.

Even though there is no chance i am still hoping so.

After picking some perfumes i go to the makeup section and buy some for my self and my friends.

Dear god thank you i am so satisfied with this, i said to myself while paying what i bought.

I want to tell this to jisoo unnie so I immediately run outside and call her.

"Unniiiieeee!!",

"Unnie look i buy some perfu—", i was cut off...... when i saw my freaking bias.

Because of shockness i drop all of the paper bags i was holding.

Fuck.

Am I dreaming?is that really kim fucking taehyung??

Jisoo unnie walk to me.

"Oh my god jennie pull your self together", jisoo unnie said while shaking me still surprised.

"U-unnie w-why a-are y-you t-talking t-to t-them??", i ask stuttering.

"I'll explain later", jisoo unnie said while helping me to pick up the paper bags that i drop.

"For now let's go before someone notice them", jisoo unnie said and pulling me to go to them.

"Jisoo let's go to that cafe to talk i guess your friend is shock", jin said then chuckles.

I am more shock when jin oppa holds jisoo unnie hands.

What's with them???

And now i am walking with KIM FUCKING TAEHYUNG!!

I don't know what to do i am so shy yet i am about to scream too.

I was surprised when he come closer to me and get the other paper bags that i was holding.

"Uh oppa i can do it myself", i said as i try to take back the paper bags.

He insist then come closer to me.

Then he whisper to my ears.

"Don't be shy and awkward to me ms. Jennie kim I don't bite but i eat", taehyung said with deep husky voice in i guess seductive way then wet his lower lip.

Oh gosh what taehyung did send shivers to my whole body, the hair at the back of my neck is standing up.

I didn't expect that i can hear his deep husky voice in person.

I guess i blush to what he did.

He just laugh and start walking again.

My life is now happy i can now die hehe.

Jin's POV

A teasing smile crept in my face as i can see taehyung is approaching jennie.

It's really a great timing huh.

We enter the cafe and order our drinks.

Jennie and taehyung find seats for us while me and jisoo do the order.

After we order we go to jennie and taehyung seats.

"So what are you guys doing here?", i ask.

"U-hh u-hh nothing we just wonder around", jisoo said but i notice they were holding a paper bag that is gucci and chanel wow.

I just let it slide because our order arrive.

Jennie still quiet drinking her iced coffee.

Taehyung even though he was using his phone i can see that he was staring at jennie hmmmm.

And jisoo she was sipping her drink too while looking to the side i guess she was watching the people who are walking outside.

Her angle was beautiful so i took out my phone and take a picture of her.

Holy shit

Holy shit.

Why does my secretary needs to be this gorgeous🥺✊.

She really does have an ethereal beauty as they said.

She suddenly saw me talking a picture of her.

So she look at the camera and do a little pose.

Was she teasing me?!

Or it's just me turning on, on her seductive pose.

Aishhh Kim Jisoo what are you doing to me??