23

Jisoo's POV

After i left on the hotel i go head to the boat we are going to ride on.

The three dorks excitedly go to the boat so i am here left alone aish those kids.

When I arrive at the boat there is only two seats available not looking around nor finding the three. I know that they are just sitting here too.

So i just seat there on the vacant seat.The driver of the boat said we are waiting for the one last man before the boat leaves.

But I don't care i just watch the sea water moves. Why does i have the feeling that this small waves will get big?

Ugh nevermind.

Later on i feel that someone sit beside but I didn't look who it was. Then the both start moving it means we are now leaving.

It's getting boring though. I have nothing to do so i just play with my necklace.

I remember this necklace.

*flashback*

Doorbell rings

Huh? Who is the one ringing on my doorbell in this late hour?

I go open the door and i saw no one.

"Huh? Weird", i said.

I was about to close the door when i saw a diamond box. I get it and close the door.

When i sit on the coach i open the box.

And wow. Oh my god this is hella beautiful flower necklace.

But it confuses me. Who will give me something like this? I know this is expensive base on the box and the necklace.

Aish nevermind, yet thank you to the one who give me this i love it.

And with that i always wear it because it becomes my favorite necklace.

*present*

This is so pretty. I really really love it, i said in my thoughts while admiring the necklace.

But then i am startled when it glows.

Huh?? Why??

I'll just ask jennie maybe she knows.

"Jennie-ah why does this necklace lights—", I didn't get to finish what i am about to say when i realize who is the one that is sitting beside me.

Jin.

He was suprise too i know.

"Ji-ji-jisoo???", he said stuttering. Then her eyes look from my head to toe. Like analyzing my whole body.

Yah! what is he looking at!!

Then i saw the necklace he was wearing it was the same as mine.

Whatt???

My eyebrows met because of confusion.

He was about to talk when the boat turn to side a bit that made us move and shake as well.

That made us girls scream.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!"

"Oh my god what is happening!!!", Jennie ask in scared tone.

"Unnieeeee!!", lisa called in scared tone too.

I am scared now. Very scared. So my prediction was right the small waves becomes big waves.

"Mam sir the waves are now getting bigger and bigger we didn't expect this we are so—" the boat driver didn't get to finish what he was about to say because the big wave eat the whole boat.

Shit! I didn't know how to swim.

Somebody help me please.

Help!!

No!! Noo!!

Help please.

I am slowly drowning deeper.

My breath is getting shorter. But here i am still trying my best to go up but I can't.

I can't now breath i can now feel my eyes is getting heavier.

My eyes were now half close when i saw a dark figure coming on me. Is it an sea creature that is going to eat me alive?

My eyes were about to shut close when i feel that my head is out of the water.

I open my eyes and saw jin holding me on my waist.

He look on my eyes and same as me.

I catch my breath and immediately hug him.

"Jin I'm scared, thank you for saving me", i said as i burried my face on the crook of his neck.

"Shhh don't be scared i'm here for you", he said as he pull me closer to him like he was scared to let me go.

Jin saw floating life vest so he get it and wear it to me.

"There, so that if I didn't hold you, you are still gonna float", he said and smile.

I smile back but later on I realize something that made me panicked.

"Jin where are the others???!!", i ask in shaky tone.

"I saw taehyung and jimin go down the see to get rosé and jennie i guess?? Same as jungkook there", jin said and point jungkook who is getting ready to go under the sea.

"To get lisa maybe but i still didn't saw the three don't worry they won't get drown we seven we're trained how to swim, let's just go to the ground", jin said that made me confuse.

I know he get that i am confuse so he point the island behind me.

I just nodded and he start to swim pulling me.

Later on we arrive at the island. We both lay down on the sand and catch our breath.

I am nervous for the others. Please stay safe and alive

"Hyung help!!!!", someone shouted from the sea.

We both immediately stand up and saw someone waving.

"It's jungkook with lisa and they both holding someone", jin said then we immediately go to the water i help lisa so she was carrying rosé.

"Rosé hey you okay??", i ask and she nodded lightly.

"What happen to jimin why are you carrying him?", jin ask.

"His foot were tangled on the rope when he was going down so he can't reach for rosé thank god i saw them", jungkook said.

"Lisa you know how to swim?", i ask and she nodded "how come I didn't know that?", i ask.

"Cause you never ask unnie", she said aish this kid.

Both rosé and jimin catching their breaths.

"Jungkook did you saw taehyung and the others?", jin ask but jungkook shook his head as a response of no.

"What did you said oppa? Did you said jungkook?", lisa ask on jin and jin nodded.

"What jungkook????!!!!", lisa ask in shock. And look on jungkook with wide eyes and open mouth.

Like what???All this time she didn't realize that she is with jungkook?

We all laugh at lisa's reaction even rosé and jimin.

But we all stop when we hear something behind us.