~2~

( a/n Plz check out the pic^
(☞ ͡ ͡° ͜ ʖ ͡ ͡°)☞)

[Seungmins pov]

Half an hour later, Seungmin and Hyunjin were hiking on the hill that they had priceless memories about. Like that time when Seungmin had comforted a crying Hyunjin here when his ex-boyfriend had cheated on him. That was quite a tragic memory, but it only resulted in the two boys growing closer.

When they reached the top, Seungmin spread the picnic blanket he had brought on the ground, the two of them sat across each other and started eating their sandwiches. "Do you really like Felix?" Seungmin question after a small moment of silence. "I told you, I'm not sure yet."

"What does your heart tell you?"

"It tells me to get to know him first. I mean, beauty isn't everything, is it?"

"You're right."

~
[3rd person pov, ig?? I'm not sure]

They then sat in silence for quite a while, munching on their snacks and just enjoying each other's presence at the moment. Hyunjin had quite a stressful week after having to manage both, his soccer tryouts and studying for the tests that they had. Hyunjin wasn't really fond of studying.  Seungmin, on the other hand, had no football to worry about. He only had to study, but then again, that wasn't anything new for Seungmin. He was the top in their class and always had good grades.

One would question how two boys so different from each other became best friends. Many times, when Hyunjin had soccer practice, Seungmin would sit under a huge banyan tree near the soccer court, nose buried in a book. He would occasionally look up to have a look at Hyunjin playing. Seungmin had tried playing soccer, but that just wasn't his thing, he sucked at aiming the ball and his reflexes were very slow. Hyunjin, in contrast, was definitely the star player of their team. He just sort of brought the whole team together and would always be a great captain.

"It's getting dark, we should get going. It might rain." Hyunjin spoke up, as the air got colder. The younger hummed in reply, got up, folded their blanket, tucked it under his arm and proceeded to descend the hill. Hyunjin followed the younger, curious how they met no dogs.

~
[Seungmins pov]

That night, Seungmin had a lot of trouble falling asleep. His thoughts kept wandering to Hyunjin's flustered expression when he mentioned Felix. He couldn't help but feel sad about it. He knew his crush was not obvious at all. In fact, it was almost invisible, as if it never existed. He felt tears sting his eyes, but wiped them away hastily as he did not want to cry at that moment.

He thought about it all night and when he came to a conclusion, it was already 5 am. He decided to try to set up Hyunjin and Felix. He knew Felix would reject him, but he hoped Hyunjin would finally notice Seungmin's feeling after the rejection. He looked at the alarm clock on his Bedside table. Shoot. It was already 5:30 am. It would be no use trying to sleep right now. He got out of bed, brushed his teeth, showered and headed down for breakfast. He regretted not sleeping as he did not want to look like a zombie.

Since he got up early; his mother, father and elder brother were still deep asleep. He decide not to disturb them, and made his own breakfast. By the time he was done, his older brother, Wonpil, had come down for breakfast. "You're up early." said Wonpil. "Yeah, couldn't sleep" Seungmin replied. He quickly said goodbye to Wonpil and his parents, who were just waking up, grabbed his phone, keys, earphones and bag and dashed out of the house.

(a/n another update later today~)