~3~

(a/n do it, check it out^^)

~

Since he left early, Seungmin decided to take a longer route to school. It was very quite, unlike his usual road, and there hardly were any passer-bys. He reached school in about 20 minutes and headed for his first class of the day - drama.

He entered the class and was delighted to see that Felix was sitting alone, sleeping on his bag. Seungmin assumed he must have been with Changbin the last night, as the two of them tend to hang out till late. He was quick to sit next to the elder and woke him up. "Hey. Good morning" Felix said, half asleep. "Wake up, sleepyhead!" Seungmin said, flicking his forehead gently. "What's up?" asked Felix, flinching a bit.

"Have lunch with me today"

"Alright, anything special?"

"Nope, just wanna hang out. By the way, you don't mind if Hyunjin tags along too, right?"

"Not at all. The more the merrier"

"Alright"

Their drama teacher entered the class and all the students stood up to greet him. Soon, class started, but Seungmin was in no mood to pay attention as he already knew what Woojin was teaching, although Woojin was a great and sympathetic teacher. Instead, he nudged Felix and whispered, "Do me a favour, don't mention Changbin in front of Hyunjin."

"Cool, but why not?"

"Just don't, act like you're single."

"Do I get to know why"

"You will, soon enough."

~

Hyunjin choked on his food as Seungmin came to join him at lunch. The elder had arrived earlier, grabbed his food and sat down at their regular table. The younger soon came along and sat down next to Hyunjin. But that wasn't it. What shocked him was that Seungmin had decided to bring along a guest. He was astonished when Felix sat down opposite to him. THE Lee Felix!

He forgot he was still choking on his yoghurt until Felix handed him a glass of water and told him to look up. The elder did as instructed and stopped choking.

"Hello!" Felix greeted him with a bright smile, as if he did not almost kill Hyunjin. Hyunjin, blushing immediately, stammered as always. "H-hi, thanks for s-saving m-my life" "Oh! You're welcome, I guess?" Hyunjin shot Seungmin a glare, only to receive an innocent smile back from the younger. The raven haired soon found his moment to bombard Seungmin with questions when Felix went to get more bread. "Okay, what the hell?!" Hyunjin started once Felix was out of earshot.

"What? I thought you liked him."

"I do! But why do you have to invite him over for lunch when you know that I turn into a huge mess in front of him!"

"Well, this is you're chance to get to know him. You said it yourself, beauty isn't everything!"

Hyunjin was about to reply but paused as he thought about teh younger's words. "You're right. Maybe I'll ask for his number in a few days", he said

Felix returned and the three of them ate their food and Hyunjin, who didn't speak a word, caught himself staring at Felix from time to time.

Hyunjin had dance lecture after lunch. He was still very shocked by what had just happened. As he stepped into the practice room, he was tackled in a hug by his close friend, Jisung. The younger had just returned from a trip of 2 months to Malaysia. Hyunjin smiled broadly as he hugged his friend back. Jisung was the only person Hyunjin would trust. After Seungmin of course.

"Missed me'" asked Jisung with a grin. "Not at all" Hyunjin joked, earning a smack on his back from Jisung. "So, what's been going on?", asked Jisung "Not much, just found myself a new crush", said the elder, succeeding in making Jisung gasp. "WHO IS IT?!", screamed Jisung. "Jeez, lower your voice, I can hear you perfectly well", scolded Hyunjin.

"Then drop the suspense, dude!", whined Jisung. "Alright, but you can't tell anyone"

"You know I won't", Jisung protested. Hyunjin inhaled loudly and said, "It's Felix." "WHAT?!", Jisung screamed. He was about to attack Hyunjin with a ton of questions, but their new dance teacher came in at the right moment.

He seemed quite young but was very handsome and had sharp features. Hyunjin noticed a slight blush creep up on Jisung's cheeks. The teacher exhaled loudly and introduced himself. "Hi, my name is Minho and I'm gonna be you're new dance teacher."