~1~

[Hyunjins pov]

Hyunjin let out a happy sigh as he walked through the corridor of his high school. The weekend had arrived. It was spring in mid-march and the weather was beautiful. It was a perfect day for a picnic and he knew who could make him the best sandwiches in the world.

He thought of going to the hill behind their school. It wasn't very big, but you could almost see the whole district from there. There were quite a number of stray dogs on the hill, but Hyunjin knew all of them.

He reached his locker, put his books in and closed it. He was surprised to see a sticky-note on his locker.

But he knew that writing too well. It belonged to his childhood best friend, Seungmin. They had met in a park when they were around 5. Hyunjin had been playing in the sand pit when Seungmin came to ask if he could join. From then onwards, they met in the park everyday. Soon, their bond became so steadfast that they were practically inseparable.

Hyunjin made his way over to Seungmin's locker. Just as he turned around the corner, he bumped into someone and fell back on his butt.

He got up groaning, also helping the other, not noticing it was Felix. He had heard of the Aussie before but had never seen him. Felix looked - there was no other word for it - Breathtaking. His hair, dirty blonde, was shining against the sunlight from the windows. His jawline was slightly sharp, proving that he worked out. His eyes gave a piercing vibe, adding to his overall aura. And his freckles - they suited him perfectly.

As soon as he saw Felix, Hyunjin's brain decided to stop functioning altogether. He was lost staring at Felix until he heard his fingers snap. He was stuttering, unable to form words, until Felix said, "You okay, mate?"

"Y-yeah, I-I'm so s-sorry."

"It's fine. I'm Felix by the way."

"I'm H-Hyunjin."

"Oh! You're friends with Seungmin right? He's in my drama class."

"Y-yeah. But seriously, I'm really very s-sorry."

"It's really fine. You need to stop apologizing. No harm done. Anyways, I gotta blast. See you around!"

"B-bye."

Hyunjin was still processing what happened. Felix had just talked to him. He needs to tell this to Seungmin. He screamed the younger's name as he made his way over.

~
[Seungmins pov]

Seungmin whipped up his head when he heard a voice calling him. He saw Hyunjin coming over, looking very overwhelmed. A smile crept on his face as he saw Hyunjin wrestle through the crowd in the corridor.

"Seungmin!"

"Oh hey Jinnie! How was the dance lecture?"

"Never mind that. I need to tell you something."

"I'm listening"

"Do you know Felix?"

"As a matter of fact, I do know him, he's in my drama class."

"Yeah, he mentioned. Anyways, you never told me how hot he is."

"Felix?" Seungmin raised his eyebrows at this comment. He never knew Hyunjin was interested in Felix. He did know that Hyunjin never noticed his own feelings for the elder, but Felix was a whole new chapter. Seungmin had been crushing on Hyunjin since fourth grade, when he first saw the elder dance. Hyunjin moved like a feather effortlessly, needless to mention, looking like a dancing god.

But one thing Seungmin was sure of was that Felix already had a boyfriend. Felix had mentioned Changbin on several occasions.
Changbin and Felix went regularly to the same cafe, although they were from different schools. He was a year elder to them. When he asked Felix if he liked Changbin, the elder just blushed and turned away. After a lot of pestering, he told Seungmin that they had been dating for 4 months. Seungmin decided not to mention Changbin to Hyunjin for now.

Seungmin sighed. "You like him?" he questioned. Hyunjin didn't say anything, instead just lowered his gaze to the floor. "Is that a yes?" Seungmin asked. "I don't know yet." Hyunjin replied. "Well you can think about it. For now, the weather is too amazing to miss out on. Let's go do something!" Seungmin exclaimed. "You wanna go to our hill?" Hyunjin asked. Seungmin just nodded and the two of them headed to the younger's home to prepare snacks.

(a/n this is my first fic plz don't hate me.....
Also sry for the short chapter)