~4~

(a/n check it out^)

Minho was right outside the class when he heard someone scream, letting out a nervous chuckle. He was nervous as hell as it was his first day at school as a dance teacher. He decided not to waste time and entered the class room. As soon as he came in, the whole batch fell silent, all curiously gazing at him. He let out a shaky breath and said, "Hi, my name is Minho and I'm gonna be your new dance teacher." he said.

He quickly scanned everyone in the room. His eyes fell upon a cute boy who resembled a squirrel. He had dark brown fluffy hair and he stood next to a kid who was extremely tall. The tall one had very beautiful eyes and soft lips. He was quite skinny. Minho did not want to spook the students and  be caught staring at the young kid, so he asked everyone to introduce them.

He learnt that the boy was Jisung and his friend was Hyunjin. Minho did not waste any time and started the lecture. He did not desire to be a normal, boring teacher, so for his first lecture, he conducted a random play dance and put on some of these most famous Kpop songs. Jisung, as Minho noticed, was actually quite good at dancing.

He never went off tune and was really powerful and energetic. But Hyunjin danced the best, and  neither Minho nor anyone could not argue with that. He was a very active participant and dominated the stage. Minho would love to hang out with these kids as he wasn't too old himself.

~

It had been a few days since Felix had been joining Seungmin and Hyunjin for lunch. Hyunjin would be too quite during these times as he was just too flustered by Felix' beauty.

Finally, Hyunjin had gathered courage to ask Felix for his number. The three of them were sitting and eating. Felix and Seungmin were discussing something about drama class. The bell rang, signalling the end of their recess. "Well, gotta get to class, bye!", said Felix, heading out of the cafeteria. "Wait! Felix!", said Hyunjin, making the younger stop in his tracks and turn around with a questioning look on his face.

" C-can I have your n-number, please?", stammered Hyunjin. "Sure!", replied Felix with a bright smile that made Hyunjin weak in the knees. Damn, I'm whipped, thought Hyunjin. Felix gave Hyunjin his number before waddling off.

" Wow, that was brave of you", said Seungmin. Hyunjin let out a breath he had been holding in and said, "Yep, that took a lot of guts. Maybe I'll ask him to hang out soon."

(a/n another chapter soon~~)