~15~

Seungmin ran upstairs in his room, locked the door and sat against it while thinking heavily. He had just returned from his date with Hyunjin. And....... it went........ well? He had to admit, he enjoyed being close to his bestie again. Although the last 10 minutes of the date were the ones which gave him much to think about.

The two had exited the cafe and went to the park. Hyunjin kept talking about a new drama he was watching. But Seungmin? He kept spacing out for no reason, getting lost in his best friend's eyes. I mean, besties do that right?! Wrong! Seungmin heart started thumping like crazy once he realised what he was doing. He snapped out of it when Hyunjin called his name, responding with a questioning "Hm?".

Hyunjin just sighed and sat closer to him. There went Seungmin's heart again. " You were listening, right?", Hyunjin asked, the two's lips a few centimeters away. Seungmin was speechless and could not say anything, just exploring the depths of Hyunjin's deer-like eyes. Hyunjin sighed again and silently connected their lips. Oh, how they craved for each other. Seungmin was shocked and frozen. Only after a while he got back, about to push Hyunjin away, but kissed him back instead. Why? He didn't know! And that was what was bugging him.

But Seungmin wasn't dense. He had long since acknowledged his feeling. But did the elder do so? Or did he just kiss him because he missed him as a friend? Whatever it is, he shouldn't have false hope. After the kiss, Hyunjin abruptly stood up. "I-I have t-to go", he said. Seungmin just nodded and the elder walked in the opposite direction. A single tear trailed down Seungmin's soft cheek as he saw the elder walk away with his head hanging low.