~6~

(a/n thats an edit done by me^)

The bright sunlight floated through the curtains and on Felix' face as his eyes fluttered open. He reached over to his bedside table and saw that Hyunjin had texted him, asking him to hang out on Friday. He saved the number and confirmed that he was free on Friday before notifying the elder. Of course Felix wanted to hang out with another friend.

It was Wednesday and they had school. Felix got ready and started walking to school. He saw Jeongin, his best friend at the gate. "Hey Innie! Good morning", greeted the elder. "Good morning, Lix hyung!", said Jeongin. He was a year younger than Felix but understood the elder inside out.

As they headed to class, Jeongin asked, " Hyung, are you free on Friday? I wanna watch Maleficent 2 but no on wants to come with me!", he said with a cute little pout. "Aww, I'm sorry innie I already have plans on Friday. Maybe we can go on Saturday?", questioned the elder. Jeongin nodded enthusiastically and headed to his class after waving goodbye.

Felix entered drama class and plopped down next to Seungmin. " Hey", greeted Seungmin. "Good morning", replied Felix. "I'm hanging out with Hyunjin on Friday. You can join if you like", said Felix. " No thanks, I need to study on Friday, Lix", said Seungmin. Unfortunately, Felix missed the little frown that formed on Seungmin's face.

~

Friday came earlier than expected. Hyunjin was getting ready in his bedroom. He was supposed to meet Felix in 30 minutes at a cafe close by. Hyunjin put on black skinny ripped jeans that made his legs look really long and sleek. He pulled on a red patterned button up shirt and left the top button open. He combed through his silky black hair and parted it through the middle. Lastly, he applied his favourite cherry lip balm. It was a gift from Seungmin.

Hyunjin grabbed his phone and put on his shoes. He quickly texted Seungmin that he was heading out. He walked to the cafe. That took about 10 minutes. There were still around 5 minutes before Felix arrived, so Hyunjin decided to wait for the latter outside the cafe.

Felix arrived around 7 minutes later and greeted Hyunjin cheerfully. He looked breathtaking as always, thought Hyunjin. The younger was wearing blue jeans and a pastel pink hoodie with converse. The two seated themselves at a table near the window and ordered immediately.

Their food and drinks arrived and they enjoyed it, small conversations striking up time to time. After they finished, Hyunjin offered to pay but Felix wanted to pay as well. After some time anda few death glares from Felix, Hyunjin had to give up and surrendered.

They headed out of the cafe and to a park near by. Walking around the park with a few conversations, they enjoyed the fresh air. It was almost summer and the air was definitely getting hotter. They talked about their lives and got closer to each other. It was like they knew one another since many years. Suddenly, Hyunjin spoke up, "Felix, I want to tell you something... "