~5~

(a/n lol, sry Jaehyun^^)

Hyunjin and Jisung were walking out of the practice room, completely exhausted and sweaty. Their dance lecture had just ended and it was the last class of the day, so the two were eager to go home and rest. Just as they were stepping out, Minho called for Jisung. "Jisung! Can I talk to you for a second?"

"I'll catch up to you later, you head home", Jisung said to Hyunjun, receiving a nod, before walking back. "Yes, Mr. Lee?", asked Jisung. "Eh, just call me Minho", said Minho, shrugging.

"But won't that be disrespectful? You are my teacher after all."

"Jisung, it's fine. I'm only 21."

Jisung widened his eyes at this. It meant that Minho was only 2 years older than the students. "Really?!"

"Mhm, anyways I wanted to ask you whether you would like to hang out with me sometime?"

Jisung widened his eyes even more, if it was even possible. He couldn't believe that his *cough*hot*cough*  dance teacher who was only 2 years older than him wanted to hang out.

"Sure, Mr. - uhm, I mean Minho." It was still awkward for Jisung to call the older Minho. "So, can I have your number?" enquired Minho. "Of course", said Jisung and gave the elder his number. Then he headed home after waving bye to Minho. He soon got a text.
~

Unknown
Hey! This is Minho

Jisung 🌹
Hey Minho hyung!

Jisung saved the contact as 'Minho Hyung 🌺' before turning off his phone and heading home.

~

Hyunjin headed home, leaving Jisung to talk to Minho. In his head, he thought of ways to approach Felix. Maybe a cheesy pick-line could help. He googled some but chuckled at the results.

Is that a mirror in your pocket? Cause I can see myself in your pants!

Hey, tie your shoelaces! I don't want you falling for anyone else.

I must be in a museum, because you truly are a work of art.

You spend so much time in my mind, I should charge you rent.

My lips are like skittles. Wanna taste the rainbow?

Even if there wasn't gravity on earth, I'd still fall for you.

We're not socks. But I think we'd make a great pair.

Are you Israeli? Cause you Israeli hot.

On a scale from 1 to 10, you're a 9... And I'm the 1 you need.

Did it hurt? When you fell out of heaven?

If I could rearrange the alphabet I would put U and I together.

I've been wondering, do your lips taste as good as they look.

Do you like vegetables because I love you from my head tomatoes.

Hyunjin decided that wasn't the right way. Maybe a simple 'Hey' and a 'Are you free this Friday?' would help. He texted the same to Felix and waited for a reply. Unfortunately, he did not receive one , although he waited till 10 pm. He decided Felix must be busy and went to bed.

(a/n lol the pick up lines are hilarious. So the ages are:
I.N: 18
00 liners: 19
Changbin: 20
Minho: 21
Chan and Woojin: 22
So like the 00 liners and I.N are still students. Idek how)