~7~

"Felix, I have something to tell you... "

Felix' ears perked up at these words. He knew it was something important hearing the tone of Hyunjin's voice. "Yeah?", he prompted Hyunjin. "The thing is that, uhh, I really really like you and I have for some time now. I just wanted to know how you feel about this." Felix was astonished as Hyunjin's sudden confession.

"Hyunjin, I.... How can I say this, umm..... I....Ugh.. I already have a boyfriend.... "

Hyunjin looked up at Felix with shocked eyes. Of course, how can someone so fine not be taken, Hyunjin thought. He felt shocked about it but was doubting something. "Did Seungmin know about this?", Hyunjin questioned. "Seungmin knew but he asked me not to mention Changbin, my boyfriend, in front of you. I was suspicious but I agreed because he had helped me in the past with some problems and I wanted to return the favour"

"I'm really sorry", Felix continued, "and I need to get going, bye" Felix left and Hyunjin was able to croak out a small 'bye'.

Hyunjin had a lot of emotions running through his head. He was sad at being rejected by Felix, disappointed for not having seen this coming, confused as well. But most of all, he was furious at Seungmin. How could Seungmin, the one he trusted the most, do this to him? He could have just told Hyunjin that Felix was already taken so there was no point in trying.

He ran from the park to Seungmin's house, eager to release his anger.