~8~

Seungmin's room was lit up by the soft sunlight of the dropping sun entering from his window; washing the entire room with colours of pink, orange, yellow and lavender. The said boy was sitting on his bed, thoughts of Hyunjin and Felix hanging out roaming through his mind.

His thoughts were interrupted - rudely, he thought - by the doorbell. Seungmin ran down the staircase swiftly and opened the door, slightly out of breath. "Hyunjin!", he greeted his friend who was standing on the door mat. " Come in."

Seungmin flashed a smile at him warmly as Hyunjin entered, but was astonished on not receiving one in return.

"How could you?", were the words Hyunjin spoke ever since he arrived there. "How could you not tell me about Felix having a boyfriend? Why did you want me to break my heart? Aren't I your best friend? Why did you want me to get hurt? ANSWER ME!", Hyunjin yelled.

Seungmin was shocked at the raise in the elder's voice. It made his eyes sting with fresh, hot tears. Never had he argued with his best friend. Never had they been upset at each other.

" IT'S BECAUSE I LOVE YOU!", Seungmin screamed, frustrated. "IT HURTS TO HEAR YOU TALK ABOUT SOMEONE WHO INTERESTS YOU WHILE I AM HOPELESSLY AND COMPLETELY IN LOVE WITH YOU!", Seungmin voiced his words loudly. Then, he took a deep breath to calm down.

"Hoped you would finally notice my feelings ", Seungmin stopped to scoff, "But you really are too dense"

"Maybe you could have just said this earlier, I might have considered then. Don't see me at school." With, that Hyunjin left. Seungmin slowly let his hot tears flow, completely shocked at what had just happened. He couldn't believe he screamed at Hyunjin, his best friend and the love of his life. No, he couldn't lose the said boy, not as a best friend. But he only planned to sulk for the weekend.