New clothes (part 1)

Footsoldier, Scientist, and All-star go to the store to buy new clothes.

Footsoldier pov
It is about time to shop for new clothes. Nobody wants to wear the same shirt for month's!!! I hate that pink shirt.
Me with my bros decided to go shop since they need new clothes too. The war is over, and we don't want to wear this clothes!! Patrick aready has a shirt he bought it from this store I thought I will check out.
Minky moo's.
Wut?
In the love of god would name a clothing store Minky Moo's!!!
Well no time returning, Gilbert came in with the shopping cart. All-star started laughing at the stores name. This is very stupid.

No one's pov
Footsoldier, Scientist, and All-Star head in the strange store. Walking in just blew them away, it was full in clothes that anyone could buy. Footsoldier was about to be pleased until he saw pink shirts.
"At any other place, I do NOT want to see ugly pink shirts!!!" All-Star then turned to him.
"It's not bad, it's just because you don't look good in them." Footsoldier then smacked his head.
"You say that, you don't look good at all in any clothes!" Gilbert then stopped the two before they continued fighting.
"Let's just go look for clothes to wear, and to not be wearing sweaty uniforms." Glancing at All-Star.
It was time to go on a hunt.

Author note: posted part 2!!!!!!!