Chapter 2

(Pic of Nate on the side )

SOPHIA'S POV:

I couldn't sleep last night I just kept thinking of what he would do or say if I told him. My wolf kept telling me to do it but I couldn't bring myself to say the words. He was currently in is office doing some work while I sat in his room. He sent his beta to get me some clothes but I haven't touched them they were still on the floor in their bags I was still in the clothes from yesterday. I couldn't take it anymore I need to get this over with now. I got up and opened the door and made my way to his office every step made my stomach tighten as I got scared. Once I reached his office I took a deep breath before I knocked on the door.

"Come in" he said as I turned the door handle and pushed the door open to see him working on something as I shut the door bwhind me and he looked up to see me.

"Hey are you okay?" He asked as I shook my head and I felt the tears coming shit not yet. He stood up and walked over to me as he wrapped his arms around me.

"What's wrong if anyone hurt you they will pay" he said as I sniffed and pushed him away gently.

"I need to talk to you" I said as he looked at me before he sat down and pulled me onto his lap.

"What about?" He asked as I wiped my tears away.

"When I was little I was taken from my pack by rouges............They-they took all the girls to their place where they threw us into a cell. They would abuse us and they would only feed us only enough to survive. They didn't just abuse us physically but........ mentally and we couldn't do anything. While I was there they showed us what would happen if we didn't obey them and they would kill you slowly in front of the others if you didn't listen to them. Growing up for me was hard I was so scared that I wouldn't make it the next day. They would hit, punch, kick, claw us if we didn't listen or stab is with silver knives which hurt. The older I got the worse they got they became more mean and abusive. And every time your pack came they........ They would duck tape our mouths so we couldn't yell for help and the kept us chained so we couldn't run but once you left they ripped the tape off which made us cry and scream. So I couldn't take it anymore and I escape and ran I need to get out so I kept running until your men found me and brought me here to you" I replied as tears fell from the memories and he held me close I heard him growl probably to what they did to me but I just stayed close to his chest. I felt safe around him.

"Your safe here and no one I mean no one is going to hurt you" he said as he kissed my head and for some reason I believed him probably because he was my mate. I looked to see lots of writing and paper everywhere on his desk as I looked up at him.

"What if they come looking for me and your not here?" I asked because I was honestly scared and I didnt want to go back there.

"I will always be with you and when I'm not I will have my strongest warriors watching you until I get back I will let nothing bad happen to you" he said before we heard a knock at the door.

"Who is it?" Nate asked as both our heads looked at the door.

"It's Michael" he said Nate still held me close to him on his lap.

"Come in" Nate said as I watched the door open and Michael walked in looking at us.

"Your father would like to see you and your mate" he said as I got scared what if they didn't like me 'dont be silly if our mate does then they will' my wolf said 'but they might not Siku' I said as I was cut off my mindlink from Nate speaking.

"Okay we will be there soon" Nate said as Michael left and I looked up at Nate.

"What if they don't like me?" I asked as he laughed and kissed my head.

"Trust me they will because I do" he said as a small smile spread across my face as I hopped off his lap and went to get changed. I chucked on some black skinny jeans and a plan white top before I walked out to see Nate smiling.

"Ready to meet my parents?" He asked as I nodded and he took my hand which made the Sparks go off as we walked to his fathers office. To be honest I was still scared who knows what they will think of me, they could hate me or like me. Once we reached his office Nate knocked on the door and I heard a come in before he opened the door and we walked in to see a lady and a man standing there as their eyes look at us and they both smiled.

"Nate my good boy who is this lovely lady?" The man asked which must be his father.

"Mum, dad this is my mate Sophia" he said as I smiled.

"Hi" I said in a almost whisper.

"It's okay dear we don't bite you don't have to be afraid of us" his mum said as I nodded.

"She's doesn't know anyone so she's a little shy" Nate said as his parents smiled.

"Well it was nice meeting you Sophia but I have to get back to my work" he said as I nodded.

"It was nice meeting you too sir" I said as he smiled and we walked out.

"See I told you my parents would like you" he said as I smiled 'told you they like us' my wolf said and I could tell she was happy.

"Hey sophia would you maybe want to go on a date with me tonight?" He asked as I stopped and looked at him. No one has ever asked me on a date well that's maybe because of my past but I liked the idea of the date.

"Um okay" I said as he smiled.

"Be ready by 6" he said before he kissed my head.

"Were are you going?" I asked as he had a light chuckle.

"I'm going to get ready for the date but don't worry I'll have my strongest men watching you while I'm gone" he said as I nodded and watched him walk away as I began walking back to the room when I spotted photos on the wall and I stopped. Their was photos of all different alphas and Beta's with their mates. I was too busy looking at the photos that I didn't notice someone standing next to me.