chapter 13

*next day*

I was lying on the floor just looking at the ceiling in Nates room. Your probably wondering why im on the floor and not on the bed well to be honest I was on the bed and then as I rolled over I fell of and I couldn't be bothered getting up to lie on the bed so I just lied on the floor. Last night I was very quite after what Ally told me just thinking about everything Nate would ask me if I was ok and I would say yes but today he had Alpha work which left me time to think. I honestly dont know how to feel knowing I have powers like its good because im very powerful and I can protect people but then again that makes me a target for people to kill or have as their trophy and I dont like that. I sat up when I heard a knock at the door.

"Who is it?" I asked not caring that I was in my pjs.

"Ally" she said as I smiled just the girl I needed to talk to about this.

"Come in" I said as she opened the door and looked around before she saw me on the floor and I smiled.

"Why are you on the floor Luna?" She asked as I patted the space next to me as she closed the door and sat next ro me.

"Fell off the bed and to lazy to get up and please call me Sophia" I said as she smiled and nodded.

"So what brings you here?" I asked crossing my legs.

"I was wondering if you would like to learn your first power which is air" she said as my wolf howled with excitement we got to see what we could really do.

"Yes please" I said as I faced her and she laughted. She began to teach me how to use air and let me say its hard to grasp at first. I felt like thoes superheroes in movies when they first find out they have powers and its hard for them to control them but after a while they get it.

"So lets try and move this paper" she said as she say it on the ground and I focused before I made the air pick it up but then it stopped.

"Ugh its not working" I said as she shock her head.

"Concentrate on the paper and imagine it flying like it was free" she said as I looked back at the paper and tried but again failed. This pattern repeated for ages until finally it was up in the air flying around and I was laughing.

"I did it" I said as she laughed before I stopped and put the paper down and smiled as we heard a knock at the door before Nate walking in and saw us on the floor.

"Hello girls may I ask why you are both on the floor when there is a bed right there?" He asked as I smiled and picked up the paper.

"Hey we were just talking and I sort of fell off the bed and couldn't be bothered to get back on the bed" I said as he laughed and sat down next to me. I looked at Ally who gave me this look to ask if I told him and I shook my head because to be honest I was scared of what he would do if he found out. I looked over at Nate to see him looking at him with his amazing eyes and his award winning smile on his face as I looked back at Ally who mouthed me to tell him. Knowing me I gave up and nodded before I looked back at Nate.

"I need to talk to you" I said as his smile disappeared oh man.

"I'll leave" Ally said as she stood up and walked out before I could say anything god damn now I was in deep shit.

"Yesterday my parents came to talk to me about what happened before I was taken and they said I was special so I asked you if there was a witch and you told me and I went to talk to her about what my parents said and basically I have powers" I said as his eyes went wide and just as he went to speak I cut him off.

"Like I mean I can control the elements and I heal people but its dangerous because its basically giving up your life for someone elses. It also means that im a big target now for hunters and rouges and other wolfs to kill or be their trophy and I just I dont know what to do" I said as I looking down to see that I was playing with my fingers I tend to do that when im nervous. I felt my chin get lifted so I was looking into Nate's eyes.

"You should feel very special because of the power you have and your not a target or a trophy to anyone because your mine and no one elses. Thank you for telling me about your powers I mean you didnt have to but I feel honnered that you did and dont think about the negative side of think of the positive side because I love seeing you happy" he said as I smiled and pulled him into a hug as he laughed.

"Thankyou" I said as we pulled away from the hug and he looked at me.

"For what?" He asked as I smiled.

"For everything" I said as he smiled and pulled me into a sweet and passionate kiss. I felt the sparks and fireworks go through me as I wrapped my arms his neck as my wolf howled in happiness. Man was I falling hard for the Alpha.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys sorry for the long update and the short chapter.

I just finshed one of my books and then I uploaded a new book which im really excited about its called the Nerds secret if you wanna go check it out any peace, love and happy endings