Chapter 18

SOPHIAS POV:
I woke up the next morning to see Nate asleep and I smiled evilly and got out of bed as I walked around the other side and pulled the blanket off him and he didn't move God damn. I walked over to his side of the bed and shook him but nothing and that's when I had an idea 'hey guys can you come to Nate's room?' I mind linked to the others 'why?' My brother asked 'because I need your help' I said 'okay we're coming' they said as I smiled and waited for the rest of my plan to unfold. Soon I heard a knock at the door and I saw Michael, Zoella, Dan, Jack, Meg and Luke as I smiled and brought them into the room as they saw a sleeping Nate.

"I need you guys to help me to wake this rock up okay first we are all going to jump on the bed" I whispered as they smiled and nodded ha paybacks a bitch.

"Let's do this" I said as we all got on the bed carefully so we didn't wake and I put up three fingers as they all looked at me then I help up two then one and then we all started to just and scream and through pillows at him as I saw his eyes and he glared at me as I smiled at him.

"And fall" I said as I fell on Nate and Zoella fell on me, then michael fell on Zoella and then Jack and Dan fell on the lower half of the bed and my brother and Meg fell on my side of the bed as we all laughed except for Nate as I kissed his nose.

"Cheer up buttercup" I said as he smiled and we all rolled off the bed.

"That was fun" Meg said as we all agreed.

"Yeah hey is there a pool here?" I asked as Nate nodded.

"Yes there is its out the back" he said as I smiled and looked at the others.

"You guys wanna go swimming?" I asked as they all nodded.

"We would but I'm taking Meg out" my brother said as I nodded.

"It's okay so the rest of you?" I asked.

"Yeah we need to get our swimmers" Dan said as they ran out of the room and I laughed as I turned around to see Nate sitting up in the bed looking at me with his smile on his face.

"You coming or are you going to go back to sleep?" I asked as I walked over to my draws to find my black and blue bikini.

"Of course I'm coming I can't have other males looking at you in just a bikini" he said as I laughed and walked into the bathroom and shut the door. Once I was dressed I looked in the mirror and most of the bruises were gone but there was one scar that wasn't gone and that wouldn't go away because they scratched me with a silver claw and it was deep but I got all the silver out before it could kill me which was lucky. It was a little scar across my stomach which wasn't to noticeable. I walked out of the bathroom to see my mate standing there in bordies showing off his fine 6 pack.

"Like what you see?" He asked as I looked up at his brown eyes.

"Yeah I do" I said smiling as he walked over to me and wrapped his arms around me.

"Well I like what I see" he said in his husky voice as he lent down and connected our lips as I felt all the Sparks go off as he licked my lip and I denied and pulled away as he had a little growl and I smiled.

"Our friends are waiting for us" I said as he looked at me with lust in his eyes.

"They can wait" he said as I pulled away and grabbed a towel.

"No they can't" I said as I walked out of the room.

"Sophia wait" he said as I heard him coming after me and I started to run as I heard him run and I ran out the back and I saw Zoella as I ran to her and gave her my towel before I dived in and swum to the other end before I surfaced the water and smiled as I saw Nate standing there on the other side of the pool as Zoella put our towels down 'Jack and Dan dive in right near Nate for me' I mind linked as they looked at me and smiled before the stood behind Nate and I kept my eyes on Nate so he would know what was happing. I saw both the boys run up and grab Nate and drag in in the water as we all laughed and the three boys resurfaced the water and Nate glared at them as they just laughed. Nate swum over to me and Zoella bomed into the pool as I laughed and Nate sat next to me.

"Why would you tell them to bring me in pool?" He asked as I shrugged.

"It was funny" I said smiling as he looked at me.

"Oh guys can we play Marco Polo?" I asked as they all agreed and Michael ended up being it and he had to shut his eyes. It was a fun game as Michael got Dan then Dan got me and I got Zoella and Zoella got Nate and then Nate got Jack and we kept getting each other until We decided to play volly ball.

"Okay we need team captains" Nate said.

"How about the two girls?" Michael asked as we nodded and the others hopped out of the pool as I got on one side of the net and Zoella was on the other.

"You can pick first" Zoella said as I smiled.

"JACK" I yelled as he fistbumbed and jumped in and swum to my side as Nate gave me a look but I just mouthed that I would pick him next.

"Okay I pick Michael" she said as Michael jumped in and sum to her as I smiled.

"NATE" I said as he smiled and jumped and Dan jumped into Zoellas team.

"Yes I get the best team I have Michael and Dan" she said as I smiled.

"No way sister I have Jack and Nate" I said as we all high fived.

"Get ready to eat it" Michael said as we laughed and the game began and we were going good. We were in the lead but five as I smiled we would dive for the ball and jump it was fun as we splashed around playing volleyball.

****

After our swim in the pool we all hopped out and got changed I was in leggings and a comfy sweater and bed socks as sat on the couch snuggled up to Nate as he had one arm around me. Dad and Jack were next to me while Michael and Zoella where on the love seat and my brother and Meg came home and joined us as we watched movies for the rest of the day.

"Sophia" Nate whispered as I looked up at him and not the movie.

"We have to go to visit my brothers pack tomorrow" he said as my eyes went wide he has a brother what why is he in a different pack?.

"Okay are any of the others coming with us?" I asked as he nodded.

"Just Jack since Dan is taking his mate on a date" he said as I nodded I was excited to meet Nates brother and maybe his brothers mate we were probably going there to ask about the war coming up since we need all the help we can get. I looked back at the tv while I rested my head back on Nate's should and I intertwined our hand that was around me as I looked around to see Zoella and Michael cuddled up together and my brother and meg all cozy and Dan sitting on the floor while Jack was lying across the couch as I smiled I can't believe I have these people as my friend and I'm scared that I might lose them in the war and I don't want that he'll I won't handle that especially Nate.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys so you found out Nate has a brother 😮
I hope you liked it please vote and comment please tell me what you think of the book so far it would mean a lot.
Peace ✌️, love💕 and happy endings 😊