Chapter 21

I woke up next to a smiling Nate as he kissed my nose.

"Morning princess" he said as I smiled and cuddled into his chest.

"Morning" I said as I closed my eyes and I felt him move as I whimpered and looked up at him.

"I would love to stay and cuddle with you and hold you close but I need to do Alpha things and you are going shopping with the girls today" he said as I remembered I was going shopping and jumped out of bed as I running into the bathroom before him and locked the door before I hopped in. Once I finished I hopped out and dried myself before I wrapped the towel around me and walked out as I saw Nates eyes turn black and full of lust before I crossed my arms over my chest and looked away.

"The shower is free" I said as he came up to me and made me look at him.

"You should really bring clothes with you when you have a shower because everytime you walk out in just a towel I want to jump you right here right now" he said as my cheeks went bright red and I hit his chest.

"NATE" I said as he laughed and walked towards the bathroom.

"Just being honest babe" he said as I sighed before he shut the door and I walked over to where my clothes where and once I heard the shower running I dropped the towel and quickly put on my undergarments and I put on a singlet with the captain America symbol on it and denim shorts with white converse and my hair in a messy bun before I saw the bathroom door open to revile Nate smiling at me as he was in jeans and a white top as he came over and gave me a hug.

"You look so cute" he said pecking my lips as I smiled.

"Thanks you look very boring" I said as he gasped.

"I'm sorry I don't look colourful enough for you" he said as I laughed and pecked his lips.

"It's okay you look better like that anyway I should get going" I said as he shook he his and smiled.

"Your forgetting something" he said holding up his credit card and I shook my head.

"No I have already spent enough of your money" I said as he laughed.

"It's OUR money and I want you to buy yourself something nice" he said as I sighed and he gave me the card before kissing my head.

"Love you" he said smiling as I smiled back.

"Love you too you big goof" I said as he smiled and put his hand out.

"Come on" he said as I took his hand and we walked out of his room and down to the kitchen to see all the girls ready and talking before Nate looked at me and smiled.

"Go have fun I'm going to get this work out the way so when you come home I can cuddle and kiss you" he said as I nodded and he walked off before I turned around and walked to the girls and they all smiled at me.

"Hey you ready to go?" Zoella asked as I nodded.

"Then off we go" she said as we all walked to her car and I was in the back with Ashlie as we drove off to the shops.

"So Ashlie how you liking the pack so far?" I asked as she looked at me and smiled.

"It's very nice and the people are kind and welcoming" she replied as I smiled.

"I'm glad you like it" I said.

"So Ashlie how's Jack?" Zoe asked as she blushed.

"He's good" Ashlie replied.

"Have you done it yet?" Zoe asked as Ashlie's eyes went wide.

"No" she replied as we all laughed. Soon we pulled up at the shops and we all hopped out and walked into the first shop while we helped Ashlie pick out clothes and everything she needed. We went to a few shops and she had a lot of bags of things which we put in the boot of Zoe's car before we walked into another shop with all these fancy dresses.