Chapter 17

*1 week later*
It was now one in the morning and I've been training all night, every night for the last week trying to prove to Nate that I could fight in the war. To be honest with you I was becoming amazing some nights i would fight in my wolf form and some nights I would fight in my human form and threw the days I would go and practice my powers which I was good at now and I could control. I thanked Jack after every lesson and now I was fighting in my would form and I had Jack on his back on the floor and my mouth around his neck 'okay you win' he mind linked as I smiled to myself and I hopped off him and he got back up 'we should change back and call it a night' he mind linked as I nodded and we both went behind something and shifted before I put my clothes back on and walked out to see Jack putting on his shirt as he smiled.

"Nates going to be impressed" he said as I smiled I really hope so 'he will we are like a female warrior now with powers' my wolf said as I smiled 'yeah we are good job' i mink lined to my wolf.

"Hope he is anyway night or morning whatever" I said as he laughed.

"Night" he said as we both walked out of the training room and then we walked our different ways before I stopped at Nates door and quietly opened it before I slipped on my pjs and hopped into bed as I felt Nate move and bring me close to him before I kissed his nose and fell asleep.

***

I woke up from Nate pulling the blanket off me as I se he'd the bed for it but it wasn't there so I just curled up into a ball and closed my eyes again.

"Come on sleeping beauty up up up" he said as I buried my face in his pillow breathing in his scent.

"Five more minutes" I said as I felt myself being picked up and I grabbed his pillow and held it as he laughed.

"Put my pillow down" he said as held it and opened my eyes to glar at him.

"When you put me down" I said as he smiled.

"As you wish" he said as I felt his hands go away and I fell onto the bed still holding his pillow before I stood up on his bed and hit him with the pillow.

"I just want five more minutes of sleep" I said as he grabbed his pillow and it became tug of war over his pillow.

"Sorry but you wanted to train for the war so you have to get up at this time" he said oh but you don't know that I've been training my ass off while you are sleeping I thought as I pulled the pillow closer to me.

"But five minutes won't hurt" I said as he pulled the pillow closer to him.

"Yes it will its five minutes that you could be training" he said as I let go of the pillow and he stumbled backwards a bit before a smirk was on his face.

"Stop it your scaring me" I said as he walked closer to me before he picked me up and I started hitting his back.

"Put me down" I said as he laughed.

"If you go have a shower and get ready to train" he said as I kept hitting his back.

"In five minutes" I said and he started to smack my butt.

"Stop it my butt doesn't liked to be smacked" I said as he laughed.

"Are you going to have a shower?" He asked as I sighed.

"Fine" I said as he put me on the bed and he was hovering over me as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I love you but your an ass" I said as he laughed.

"I love you too princess" he said as he leaned in and connected our lips before his hands roamed my body as he licked my lip and I let him in. My hands went through his hands and his hands went under my pj shirt and I felt the sparks from his touch before we heard a knock at the door and we pulled away and Nate let out a growl as I smiled.