Chapter 5

(Pic of Michael on the side )

SOPHIA'S POV:

I woke up to see Nate smiling at me as I smiled back stretched.

"Morning princess" he said wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Morning what are we doing today?" I asked looking into his eyes and man they were beautiful I could get lost in them.

"I'm going to introduce you to the pack and then I have Alpha things to do but you can spend the day with Michael and Zoella" he said as I nodded. I was honestly scared and excited to hang out with Michael and Zoella but more excited because they seemed like nice people not like who I use to know.

"Can I have a shower?" I asked sitting up on the bed.

"You don't have to ask you know it's your shower too" he said as I smiled and pecked his cheek before running into the bathroom and slamming the door shut. I turned on the water and stripped before I hopped in the shower and washed myself. Once I was done I hopped out and dried myself as I wrapped the towel around me and sighed as I opened the door a little because I was very selfcouncios only to see Nate lying there on the bed.

"Um Nate?" I asked as he sat up so I could see he was in black jeans and a grey v-neck shirt which looked really good on him.

"What are you doing?" He asked raising one eyebrow and smiling.

"I forgot my clothes can you bring me the bags please?" I asked as he sighed.

"Okay but you shouldn't be selfcouncios your beautiful from your head to your toes" he said as he picked up the bags and handed them to me and I thanked him before closing the door. I chucked on denim shorts and a baggy shirt that said wild 20 because all these clothes weren't my size but the were around it. I put on my white converse and put my hair up in a bun and walked out only to be crushed by a human wall.

"You look good like always" he said kissing my head as I smiled and remembered I had to meet the pack.

"What if they don't like me?" I asked as he laughed and intertwined our hands before we began walking.

"They will because I like you" he said as I smiled. I was still scared I mean someone is bound to hate me its just the way life is. Every step we took towards wherever he help the pack meetings I felt my stomach tighten. Once we got there I realised we were on a stage and there was about 500-800 people here so yeah I was petrified to stand up in front of this many people. Once we walked into the middle everyone stopped talking and looked at us.

"Hi everyone I just wanted you to meet my mate and your new Luna Sophia now you will show her the utmost respect. She has been through a lot so please be nice to her now could I please speak to Michael and Zoella everyone else you are dismissed thank you for your time" he said as they all nodded and left leaving Michael and Zoella walking up to us as they smiled.

"What did you need us for Nate?" Michael asked.

"I need you guys to just spend some time with Sophia while I go do my Alpha work" he said as they nodded and he kissed my head before smiling.

"I'll see you soon princess" he said as I smiled and he walked off and I turned to Michael and Zoella.

"So a whole day with us you ready to have fun?" Michael asked as I nodded a bit scared since I didn't know what they meant by fun.

"Let's go" Zoella said as she took my hand and took me to a room that had a massive tv on a wall and games everywhere.

"Wow" I said as they smiled and we walked to the massive tv.