Chapter 12

I woke up to see Nate not in the room as I shrugged and hopped up out of bed and got dressed in my black jeans and superman top as I put my hair in a messy bun and chucked on my black converse and I looked decent. I began to walk out the door when I saw a piece of paper on the floor and I picked it up to see my name on it as I opened it.

Dear Sophia
you can run but you can't hid,
I will find you and I will have you,
and anyone that try's to stop me or get in my will die.
Let this be a warning my little pup.
From John

I was standing there shaking with the note in my hand this can't be happening he is going to kill Nate and I wouldn't live with myself if my mate died I think I would probably end up dieing just to be with him. I didn't want to go back there they hurt me to much and made me feel like shit that's why I escaped and I'm not going back. I don't know how he will find me but me can't have me not now not yet and not ever I don't belong to him. Soon I heard footsteps coming as I looked to see Nate looking at me as he saw the not and took it from me as he red it and I watched his eyes turn black which meant his wolf was in control.

"He's not going to find you and he is definitely not having you because you are mine all mine and I will protect you with my life" he said as his eyes came back to his normal colour and he brang me into a hug as I was still shaking from the note.

"But I wouldn't live if you weren't here anymore I can't lose you Nate he said he will kill anyone that gets in his way" I said as he took his hands and cupped my face.

"Did you forget that my pack is the strongest in the world plus I have allies and I think I would kill him before he kills me" he said as I just looked at him.

"Yeah I guess but it's still scary" I said as he kissed my head.

"Yeah but we're going home now with your family so come on" Nate said as he took my hand in his and we walked down to see everyone getting in the cars as we hopped in it was Nate, mum, dad, me and Jack in one car and in the other it was Zoella, Michael, Luke, Meg and Dan in the other as we drove off back home. I can tell you the car ride was a bit weird but all I could think about was that note and what if he finds me or he has a spy in the pack?. So many things were going around my head.

*****

After our 3 day drive back we finally got home and I showed mum and dad to their room and Luke was going to stay in Megan's room because they were mates now. Dad said he needed to talk to me with mum alone in privet so we went into their room.

"Sit down on the bed dear" mum said as dad shut the door and I did as they said.

"Okay now this is going to come to a shock to you but please don't ask or say anything until we finish okay?" Dad said as I nodded scared to what they might say.

"When you were little there was something special about you ever since you were born. You were an adorable little girl and we loved you so much but when those people came and took you from us we were heart broken. We honestly thought we lost you forever" mum said as I kept listening to what they were saying.

"Before you were taken we went to see someone because they knew everything about anything so we had to see that person about you and she told us something that we didn't believe at first but one thing I need to ask is what colour is your wolf?" He asked as I looked at him weirdly.

"White with a black Dimond on my head" I replied as they both gasped.

"It's true" mum said as I was confused.

"You are a very rare I don't think you understand how rare you are there are only so many white wolfs left and to have the black Dimond on your head means you are a very powerful wolf more powerful than you think" dad said as I was a bit taken back but what just happened I'm a powerful wolf what does that mean?.

"We can't answer your questions to do about your wolf you will have to see a witch and she will tell you" mum said as I nodded.

"Do you have any questions for us?" Dad asked as I shook my head.

"No but thanks for telling me" I said as they smiled and I gave them a hug before I walked out and up to Nate's room were I just laid on his bed looking at the roof. I'm a rare wolf is that why John wants me because I'm rare so I'll be like another trophy that he can just hit and abuse whenever he wants because it's not happening. But now I need to tell Nate but before I tell him I just want to see the witch and asked what it means by me being powerful. Soon I heard the door open and I looked to see Nate smiling.

"Hey you hungry?" He asked as I shook my head.

"No thanks you can eat tho I'm fine" I said as he looked at me.

"You okay?" He asked as I nodded.

"Yeah um hey do you know any witches?" I asked as he nodded.

"Yeah theirs one that lives here her names Ally" he said as I sat up on the bed.

"Thanks I'll see you later" I said as I walked over to him and pecked his lips before I walked out the door to see Ally. I pasted Zoella and asked her were Ally is and she told me before I could room and I knocked on it.

"Hello Ally are you there?" I asked as the door opened to see a girl a little older than me smiling.

"Hi Luna how can I help you?" She asked as I smiled.

"Please call me Sophia and I was wondering if I could ask you a question and you could help me" I replied as she nodded and let me come in to sit down on a chair as she sat down as well.

"So what's up?" She asked.

"I got told from my parents I was special ever since I was little and that I was a very rare and powerful wolf because my wolf is white with a black dimond" I replied as her eyes went wild and she look at me.

"You have the four elements fire, earth, water and air plus healing only white wolfs can control the elements but when they have a black Dimond on their hear they can heal but I must warn you healing is very dangerous to use it is basically giving up your life to safe someone else" she said as I sat their in shock man this day was full of surprises.