Chapter 24

*1 week later*

It's been a week since my birthday and Nate let me drive my car which was amazing. But something I've come to realise is that I haven't been on heat yet which is weird normally you get it after you have been mark but for me that hasn't happened yet and my wolf said it was because we were magical so the heat wouldn't come till I least excepted it which scared me. I was lying on the bed talking to Meg about what life was like when they were little and I learnt a lot.

First off Nate was a troublemaker when he was little and would always blame it her and he always like to be a leader ever since he was little. She also told me how they use to run around in just their diapers and a blanket as a cape which we both laughed at who knew Nate acted like that when he was little.

"Ow" I said as I got a sudden burn feeling and it hurt so much I felt like my who body was on fire. I looked to see Megs eyes go wide as she stood up.

"Your in heat" she said as I grunted why today out of all the days in the year today the day Nate had an ALL DAY meeting.

"It hurts" I said as I held my legs to my chest and looked at her.

"We can't do anything the only way to make it stop is to do the dirty but if you want the pain to temporarily go away you need to be in your mates touch" she said as I sighed.

"I guess I have to deal with the pain until Nate finishes his meeting" I said as she had a small smile.

"If it gets worse you have to mind link him" she said as I nodded and she sat down on the end of the bed.

"I know how you feel trust me I've been though it and it's not fun" she said as I nodded.

"It hurts so much" I said man hurry up Nate.

I've been waiting for over three hours and Nate still hasn't finished and the heat has gotten worse my wolf said it was because we were magic so it would hurt more than normal which sucked first it comes when you least except it and now this god I hate it. Meg left me because I didn't want her to get yelled at when Nate came back as I sighed 'hey babe how are you the meeting is only half done but I miss you' Nate said through the mind link 'I'm in so much pain right now please hurry up I need to be in your arms' 'are you on heat?' 'Yes now hurry up it hurts so much I can't handle the pain much longer' I said as he went quite and I sighed before digging my face in his pillow and taking in his scent. Soon the scent became much stronger and I looked to see Nate there as his eyes turned black and he came and held me in his arms.

"You are not to leave my side until the heat is finished" he said before the pain died down a bit and I sighed it still hurts but not as much as before.

"You should have told me earlier that you were on heat and I would have come" he said as I shook my head.

"No I didn't want to disturb your meeting" I said as he kissed my head.

"You are more important than some meeting Sophia" he said as I smiled and rested my head on his chest.

"It still hurts but not as much" I said as he rubbed my back.

"I would love to make the pain go away but we can only do that if we do the dirt" he said as I looked up at him.

"But what if that hurts more than the pain I'm feeling now?" I asked because I've never done the dirty before so I was scared that it hurt.

"Trust me I would take it slow with you and I wouldn't hurt you plus it will get rid of the pain" he said as I sighed.

"I just was stay like this for a bit" I said as he nodded.

"Okay princess" he said.

We have been stilling here for ages and the pain started to get worse 'I need him Sophia I need him now' my wolf said as I looked to see Nate watching TV 'fine but this better stop the pain' I said as she howled in joy. He looked down at me and smiled.

"Nate I need you I need the pain to go away" I said as his eyes turned black and full of lust and love.

"Are you sure" he asked as I nodded before he connected our lips. My hands found their way around his neck and his hands went around my waist pulling me close to him as I tugged on bits of his hair until I found his soft spot and he moaned. Our lips moved in sync and he licked my bottom lip asking for entry with I denied and he squeezed my bum which cause me to gasp and he stuck his tongue in and we both fort for dominance which he ended up wining. Soon he broke from my lips and started kissing along my jaw line and down to where my mark was which caused me to moan and he smiled before I craved his lips again and I brang his face back up to mine.

We kept kissing until his hands went under my shirt and he pulled it over my head and I took his shirt off as we both explored each other's body's with our hands and I ran my hand down his abbs as his hands went around my bra and unhooked the back and threw it on the floor as he began to massage my Brest and who knew it felt good. We continued to make out while slowly taking off a bit of clothing at a time before we were completely naked and for the rest of the night we did the dirty and my God did it feel good and get rid of the pain.

🙊🙈🙉 SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT BUT I HOPE YOU LIKED IT ALSO THIS BOOK IS COMING TO AN END REAL SOON AND I HOPE YOU WILL STAY WITH ME AND ENJOY IT PLEASE REMEMBER TO VOTE AND COMMENT AND ILL SEE YOU LATER CHICKENWINGS 🙊🙈🙉