Chapter 27

(Listen to this song while reading this chapter)
ZOELLAS POV:
I woke up in a hospital bed as looked around and saw everyone as I looked to see Nate talking to doctors as I listen to what they were saying.

"I need to see Sophia where is she?" Nate asked as the doctors looked at him with sadness in their eyes.

"We had to keep her away from you" one of them replied as Nate looked at him.

"Why what's wrong with her?" He asked as I waited to hear what they were going to say.

"She's on life support and to be honest we don't think she will make it" the one that spoke before replied as I felt the tears fall they have to be lying she can't leave us we still had so much to do but I continued to listen even though I was crying.

"What happened why is she in that state?" Nate asked.

"You died in the war Alpha and she used her healing power to bring you back to life but that power is why all the white wolfs are gone it is basically giving up your life for someone else" the other doc replied as I saw Nate fall back on the bed with tears falling down his face which hurt a lot no one ever sees an Alpha cry unless it's there mate.

"Can you tell me who died?" Nate asked as I started to feeling sick in my stomach.

"Dan, Annie, Luke, Meg, Sophias Dad and some others" the doc said I was shocked Meg was pregnant with Lukes child and now they were gone and we got all there baby things and more tears fell.

"Why are Annie and Meg gone?" Nate asked.

"When Annie found out about her mate she killed herself to be with him and Meg snuck out to help but died instead" the doc said as my eyes went wide why would she do that when she is pregnant and that's the power of the mate bond you can't live without your mate so some kill themselves to be with their mate.

"Why did you let her escape she had a f*cking baby she was pregnant and you didn't tell me she was fighting" Nate yelled.

"Sorry we didn't know she escaped" the doc said as Nate grabbed his coller of his shirt.

"Sorry doesn't bring people back to life doc does it?" Nate asked as they both shook their heads and Nate let go of him as the other one stepped back.

"I don't want your apologies now when can u see my mate?" Nate asked.

"In a few days when you are back to normal" the doc replied as Nate sighed.

"Leave me" Nate said as they nodded and walked off to treat everyone else as he rested his head on the pillow we didn't lose a lot of people which shows just how strong our pack is. I watched as Nate Looked at me and I saw tears falling down his face and I looked to see Michael was crying he must have heard as well, I looked over at Jack who was crying as well.

Soon a door opened and in walked Sophia's mum, Ashlie and other warrior's mates as they all walked to their Mates and I heard Jack tell Ashlie what happened and she started crying as Nate told Sophia's mum as she broke down and I saw them both just break like a glass when you drop it on the ground as her mum walked over to where a curtain was pulled closed and walked in as I sat up and swung my legs over as I looked to see I had a moon boot on as I stood up and felt dizzy before I shook it off and walked over to were her mum walking in. Once I got there I went to pull the Curtin when I heard her talking and I listen.

"Hey sweetie it's mum I just wanted to say I love you so much and I just I don't know what to do anymore with your brother gone and your father gone I'm just I'm a wreak and I don't now if I'm going to loose you but I.... I can't be here anymore I'm so sorry but without your father I won't be the same and I'm scared that I might hurt you so I'm doing something that you should understand. I'm going to be with your dad and your brother and we will all be watching over you and you were a lovely daughter and your mate will take care of you for me and love you with all his heart. I want you to make a family with him and remember I'll always be in your heart because I love you so much this isn't a goodbye but a see you later" she said as I quickly walked back to my bed and laid down as the tears fell more down my face as she walked out with tears falling down her cheeks and walked out the door as I closed my eyes and soon found myself drifting off to sleep.