Chapter 6

NATES POV:

"Okay I'll tell you this is what I'm doing I'm trying to find her family for her" I said as he looked at me a bit confused and I knew why. I was the only person that knew about her past and it made me so angry that they did that to her.

"Why?" He asked still with the confused look on his face.

"Because she was taken from her pack and I want to find her family but I can't find anything" I said as as he rested a hand on my shoulder.

"I'll help you find them and Zoella can take her shopping tomorrow or whatever girls do but now you should go to bed cause you look tired" he said as I nodded. That's what I loved about Michael he was like a brother to me and always helping me. We've been best friends since we were in dippers.

"Okay and thanks mate oh and say thanks to Zoe for me" I said as he nodded and we walked out of the office and walked to our mates. I opened my bedroom door to see Sophia all tucked in and looking very comfy. I closed my door and slipped down to my boxers before chucking on my pyjama pants and slowly hopping into bed so I didn't wake her. I pulled her closer to me and she squirmed a little before she cuddled into me and feel back to sleep.

"Night princess" I said as I kissed her head and hear her light snores. I was going to find her family for her but I wanted it to be a surprise for her. Soon I drifted off the sleep.

****

I woke up to see her tracing lines on my arms as I smiled.

"Morning princess" I said as she stopped and looked up to see me.

"Morning" she said with a small smile.

"Do you have Alpha work today?" She asked and I nodded.

"Yeah I'm sorry but your going shopping with Zoella and I get two of my men to be will you okay?" I asked as she nodded before she dropped her small smile which made me sad to see her beautiful smile disappear.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"I don't have any money" she replied as I smiled when something popped in my head.

"Hang on" I said as I leaned over my bed to my draws and pulled out my credit card before I turned back to her and held it out for her.

"I can't spend your money" she said as I grabbed her hand and put it in there.

"Your the only girl I leave my card with and you can spend as much as you want" I said as she shook her head and tried to give it back but I jumped off the bed.

"No returns now I'm off to have a shower" I said as leaned over and pecked her lips before I walked into the bathroom.

SOPHIA'S POV:

I laid on his bed with his card in my hand. I didn't want his money I mean I would be fine with just walking around the shops but no he didn't think like that. Once he came out of the shower I ran in remembering to bring some clothes before I shut the door and turned on the shower as I stripped down and hopped in before washing myself. Once I finished I hopped out and dried myself before I chucked on some denim shorts and a grey shirt with a pocket on the right Brest. I put my hair up in a ponytail and slipped on my white converse before walking out to see Nate standing there smiling.

"How can you look so beautiful but yet so simple at the same time?" He asked as I smiled.

"I don't know" I said as he kissed my nose and smiled.

"I got to go now but Zoe is waiting in the lounge room" he said as I nodded and I pecked his lips before we both walked out of the room and he walked off to his office and I walked to Zoe. I had his card in my pocket as well as my phone which Nate got for me with his number in it plus Zoellas and Michaels. Once I got there I saw Zoella talking to to male wolfs who looked like twins and she was wearing a plain pink skater skirt with a black crop top and pink vans. She made me look like a potato compared to her. Once I walked up to her she smiled.

"Hey Sophia this is Dan and his twin Jack they are coming shopping with us" she said as I nodded and waved to the two guys who smiled back at me.

"Well you ready to go shopping?" She asked as I nodded and she grabbed my hand before running to the massive garage I swear this could be like a basketball court but it was full of cars and motorbikes.

"Which car should we take?" She asked smiling at me and I shrugged.

"Okay I'll help you choose we can take mine" she said as she grabbed a pair of keys from the wall and ran to a red car as she led me to the passenger door and she went to the drivers door and the boys went to the back seats. We all hopped in the car and she started it up before we drove off and money by the 1975 started to play as I looked out the window to see the world zooming past it looked like we were running but we weren't we were in a car.

"So do you like my mini?" She asked as I nodded it was a very nice car and it suited her very well. (A/n: pic of her car on the side) We kept driving and I really liked this song I need to listen to it more. Soon we pulled up to the shops and we hopped out before we began walking around. It was weird to walk around and very one lower their heads as I walked pasted them.

"Why are they doing that?" I asked Jack as he looked to see what I was talking about.

"It's because your their new Luna" he replied as I nodded slowly this was definitely going to take some getting use to.

"Omg come on Sophia let's go into ally" Zoella said as she grabbed my hand and pulled me in there and the guys followed.

NATES POV:

I can't find anything there is 100 girls with the name Sophia and I was not going through everyone one of them to find out which one was her. I was starring at my laptop at the long list of Sophia's on my screen and only one of them could be my mate.

"Hey I could ask Zoe if Sophia knows her last name and it could help us narrow down the names?" Michael asked as I nodded and we went quite waiting to find out if she knew her last name fingers crossed she did because I wanted to find her family for her. I looked at Michael waited for an answer.

"Okay she said her last name was Johnson" Michael replied as I smiled Sophia Johnson even her name sounded beautiful.

"Thanks" I said as I typed it in and it came up with her name so I clicked on it to see her profile and a photo of her.

"We found it" I said as I started reading through it. Age 17, height 5'7, name Sophia Johnson, date of birth and other things about her. I kept reading until I hit pack and read from there. Pack is the red moon pack wow that pack is ages away she would have been running none stop for about two weeks. Dust my wolf wasn't happy at the thought of our mate running for that long without food or water. But I kept reading. Family yes this is what I need father Blake Johnson, mother Grace Johnson and brother Luke Johnson I felt so happy that they were alive I clicked on her pack to see who the alpha was. I skimmed through to see the words Alpha Phil as I clicked on him and it came up with his number.

"I'm going to call the red moon pack" I said as he nodded and I grabbed the phone before punching in the numbers and taking a deep breath before holding it to my ear here goes nothing...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

Hey guys hopped you liked this chapter if this are happing to fast or you have an idea please feel free to comment and I will add it to the book.

I have a really good plot line to this book well I think I do anyway but I wanna hear your guys thoughts on my book and maybe click the vote button if you like it

Anyway please vote, comment, share and peace✌️, love and happy endings