Chapter 20

(Pick of Ashlie on the top😊)
All our heads turned to see Ashlie looking at him and Jack looking at Ashlie as we smiled and he ran around and gave her a hug as we all sat down and he sat next to her as we all ate dinner. Once we finished I helped Natasha clean up and then I walked over to Nates and I bedroom as I saw him on the phone as I quietly got my pjs and walked into the bathroom and got changed. Once I finished I came out and put my clothes in the bag and hopped in bed as Nate came in and pulled me close to him as he kissed my nose.

"I see your getting along with Natasha" he said as I rested my head against his chest.

"Yeah how was the boy time?" I asked.

"Good I think we should get to sleep we have a big day tomorrow" he said as I nodded and soon enough I feel asleep.

*******

I woke up to an empty bed as I saw the bathroom door open and Nate walked out in just a towel as I checked out his body and I saw him smirk as I reached his face and burred my head under the blanket.

"Sorry I didn't mean to check you I um I.....you can get changed I won't look" I said as I heard him laugh and a bag open.

"I don't mind you checking me out I mean I check you out everyday" he said as my cheeks went bright red but he couldn't see which was good cause he would probably tease me.

"It's all good babe I have my junk covered" he said as I slowly moved the covers down to see him looking for a shirt and he had his pants on as I got out of bed and grabbed my clothes and walked over to the bathroom and shut the door before I had a shower. Once I finished I hopped out and and put on my undergarments and I put on some black tights and a red top with a black bow on it before I put my hair half up half down and a black bow in my hair as I walked out to see him checking me out as I blushed and put my bag down as he grabbed my waist and spun me around to face him.

"You look so pretty" he said as I smiled and pecked his lips.

"I'm hungry" I said as he laughed and pulled away from the hug and grabbed my hand and intertwined it with his.

"That was out of the blue but let's go I'll make chocolate chip pancakes for everyone" he said as I jumped up and down.

"YES" I said as he laughed and I let go of our hands and ran to the kitchen and I saw everyone walking in as I ran up to Jack and put my hands on his shoulder and was shaking him.

"NATE IS MAKING EVERYONE CHOCOLATE CHIP PANCAKES JACK YOU GET TO TRY THEM" I said as he laughed and I stopped shaking him.

"REALLY?" He asked as I nodded and Nate walked in laughing.

"Yeah you are Nate aren't you?" I asked as he nodded.

"Yep" he said as Jack and I high fived and we both sat down as we watched him make it and Xavier and Natasha walked in and took a seat.

"So what's happening?" Xzavier asked.

"Nate here is making us all chocolate chip pancakes" Jack said as I nodded and Xzavier gasped and looked at his brother.

"But you said you would only cook for you mate" Xzavier said as Nate smiled.

"Yeah but she wanted Jack to try some so I thought why not" he replied as I smiled. Soon he dished it up and we all dug in making sure there was one left over for him and we all ate it.

"Oh my god you were right Sophia theses are amazing you need to teach me Nate" Jack said as he nodded.

"Sure thing Jack" he replied as we continued to eat. Once we finished I helped him wash up and the we all got our bags and all met in the loungeroom as I saw that Ashlie had her bag.