Chapter 9

We were driving past other packs lands and jamming out to Rihanna, 5sos, Beyoncè, the 1975, Sam Smith and other celebrities on the radio. I was in the front with Zoella while Meg had the back to herself and we were having so much fun. I was still annoyed that no one would tell me where we were going or even give me any hints. We have been driving for hours and we were following the boys because they new where to go.

"We need fuel" Zoella said as she tapped on the steering wheel I think she was mind linking Michael because I saw there car take the exit to the petrol station. See that's the good think about being a wolf we don't have to talk to people on the phone all the time like humans we can mind link and it's much faster let me tell you. We followed them before we pulled up and all hopped out while Zoella filled up the car and her eyes lit up.

"Oh my god they have Starbucks here" she said smiled.

"Sophia can I ask you something?" She asked as I saw Meg come over to us smiling.

"Yeah" I replied feeling weird as she smiled.

"Could you ask Nate if we can get starbucks?" She asked as I looked at her weirdly.

"Why do I have to ask?" I asked as meg stood next to Zoella.

"Because Nate is the Alpha so if he says yes then we can and Meg and I both know that he can't say no to you" she replied as I just looked at them both and she looked like she was going to cry before I gave in and sighed God damn her.

"Ugh fine I'll be back" I said as they both squealed and I walked over to the guys car before I saw Dan filling up the car and I smiled at him.

"Hey do you know where Nate is?" I asked looking at Dan as he nodded.

"He's inside looking for snacks for the journey" he replied as I smiled and thanked him as I walked inside to see him looking at food with Michael and Jack as I walked up to Nate and he looked at me with a big smile.

"Hey how are you?" He asked as I yawned.

"Tired but I'm all good hey the girls and I were wondering if we could get starbucks what do you say?" I asked as he looked at me and shook his head and I pulled the puppy face waiting for him to crack.

"Please babe" I said as he sighed I did it I broke the Alpha.

"Fine you girls can have starbucks" he said as I smiled and have him a hug before I kissed him and smiled.

"Thanks" I said as I began to walk back to the girls when I felt someone grab my wrist and I turned to see Nate holding my waist.

"Wait for me to bye the food and then we can go get your drinks ok" he said as I nodded and I helped him pick out some food when Michael and Jack came over with some food.

"Hey Sophia" they both said smiling.

"Hey boys" I said smiling as we walked up to the guy and payed for everything and other two girls payed for the fuel before I to,d them that we were getting starbucks and they were so happy. I don't think the boys thought that way since they didn't look has happy as the girls. Once we got to starbucks we walked inside and Zoella got me a drink because I didn't know what to get so I let her choose for me. Once we got our drinks we walked back to the cars and I took a sip of my drink which tasted really good.

"Zoe this is good what is it?" I asked as she smiled and I took another sip.

"Chocolate fusion" she replied as I nodded and pointed it at Nate who shook his head.

"Please Nate try some it's really good" I said but he pushed it away but making sure it didn't spill.

"Try it your missing out" I said as we reached the cars and he shook his head.

"No it's your you enjoy it" he said as I got annoyed.

"Try it or no kisses for a month" I said as he looked at me and I shoved the drink in his face.

"Please" I said as he gave in and took a sip and I smiled.

"Happy?" He asked as I nodded.

"See it wasn't that hard" I said as he smiled before we hopped in different cars and Michael pasted me a bag of food to eat on the way as I thanked him and after everyone was in the car we drove off.

****

We have been driving for hours and we have eaten everything in the bag and all our drinks are finished and I think it was about 9 at night and Meg was driving because she wanted to so I had the back all to myself and I decided to take a rest. Soon we pulled into another motel and the boys got the keys before we said night to each other and went into our rooms. I laid on the bed looking at the celling when a i felt a dip in the bed and I looked to see Nate.

"I get to find out my surprise tomorrow" I said as he smiled.

"Yeah and I know you'll love it" he said as I smiled.

"Well we should get to sleep princess got a big day tomorrow" he said as I got under the blanket and curled up to Nate as he kissed my head.

"Night Nate" I said.

"Night princess" he said as I smiled.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY GUYS IM ON HOLIDAY YAY😄🎉
And that means more updates and more of the story you will get to find out. I hope you guys like this book and this chapter and please don't forget to vote and comment it means a lot to me anyway peace✌️, love💕 and happy endings😊