Chapter 11

(Pic of Luke on the side)
"Hi I'm Alpha Phil and this is my beautiful Luna Stella of the blood moon pack" he said as my eyes went wide.

"And you must be Alpha Nate from the Silver Claw pack" he said as Nate nodded I still couldn't believe it but that was when I saw the people I thought I would never see again, the people I thought I lost forever.

"Sophia" my mum said as I started running and the tears filled my eyes and I jumped into her arms and hugged her and I felt my Dad and brother join in on the hug as I had happy tears falling and my wolf was howling in joy.

"Oh my baby girl are you ok?" Mum said as she looked at me to wipe the tears that were falling.

"I'm okay mum I missed you all so much" I said as I turned to give my dad a hug and my brother a hug before I smiled and looked to see Nate and everyone smiling at me as I brang my parents over to them and looked at them.

"Mum, dad, brother this is my Mate Nate and my friends Michael, Zoella, Dan, Jack and Meg" I said as they nodded and my mum gave Nate a hug as I smiled. And my dad shook his hand.

"Thank you for bringing her here it means so much to us to see our baby girl we thought they killed her" my dad said as I saw the tears in his eyes.

"Its okay sir I'm just happy she gets to see her family again" Nate said smiling.

"Mate" I heard my brother say as we all looked to see him looking at Meg aw my brother found his mate. He brag her into a hug and we smiled.

"Sorry to ruin this moment but would you like to come inside?" Alpha Phil asked as we nodded and we all followed them inside and I walked with my parents while my brother walked with his mate.

"Wanna see your room?" Dad asked as I nodded and he took me up their while everyone else got a tour around the pack house.

"What pack is your mate from?" My dad asked as we began to walk up some stairs.

"The silver claw pack" I said as my dad nodded.

"The strongest pack in the world" my dad said as I nodded.

"Are you guys going to come or stay here?" I asked.

"I think we have to ask your mate if we can join your pack first" my dad said as I nodded before we reached a door and my dad covered my eyes.

"Ready?" He asked as I nodded and I heard the door open before we walked inside and he took his hands away from my eyes and I looked around to see a little bed near the window and blue curtains and teddy's on the bed with a carpet on the floor and a toy box as I smiled. They didn't change my room from when I left. I walked over and sat on my bed when I looked around and smiled.

"We use this room for the little girls now but your mother and I didn't want them to change anything since it was your room and your mother would come here everyday because it reminds her of you" dad said as I got up and gave him a hug man I missed my parents and so did my wolf.

"I missed you dad" I said as he looked at me and smiled.

"I missed you too my little girl" he said as I smiled before we walked out of the room and down to see everyone in the lounge room.

"We're did you go?" My mum asked.

"To see my room" I said as she smiled and I sat down next to Nate.

"Hey Nate I was wondering if our parents could come to our pack?" I asked as he looked at me and smiled.

"Yes if it's fine with their Alpha" Nate said as I looked at Phil and Stella and they nodded before I smiled and hugged them and hugged Nate.

"Well since you guys will be staying the night Blake and Grace can show you to your rooms and then you can come down for dinner" the Alpha said as we nodded and my parents showed us to our rooms before we walked down to eat dinner which was spaghetti. Once we finished we hang out for a while before we all went to bed since we had to drive home tomorrow. Once Nate and I got into our room I jumped on him and wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist as he held me up so I would fall.

"Thank you so much you don't know how much this means to me I thought I would never see my family again and just I can't thank you enough I me-" I was cut off by his lips on mine I was shocked at first but I kissed back and our lips moved in sync and my hands moved through his hair. Soon we pulled away for air and we rested our foreheads against each other as I smiled.

"Its alright and I would do anything for you and If your happy I'm happy because I love you" he said as smiled and he put me down.

"I love you too" I said as he smiled and kissed my head as we went to bed and he pulled me close to him.

"Night princess" he said.

"Night Nate" I said as I smiled I think I was falling hard for the Alpha.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys I hope you like this chapter I had fun writing it and something is going to happen in the next chapter.

Can you believe it she got to see her family again and her brother found his mate.

Please vote and comment and share this book with your friends if you like it and I'll see you guys soon with more of the story.

Peace✌️, love 💕and happy endings😊