Chapter 15

*next day*
"Wow your mark is so pretty" Zoella said as I smiled and looked at it again in the mirror I couldn't believe it I was his the first stage of being fully mated was completed.

"You know what this means?" She asked as I looked at her and shook my head.

"You'll be going into heat soon" she said as I had confused written all over me.

"What's heat?" I asked as she grabbed my hand and pulled me to her bed before we both sat down.

"Heat happens to every female wolf once they get marked and let's just say you get a lot of pain" she said as I started to get scared every women had to go through pain after they mate oh god.

"How long does this pain go for?" I asked.

"It will stop when you do the dirty with your mate" she said as my eyes went wide I was hating this heat already.

"Also you let of this smell that lets everyone know your in heat so unmated males might try and do the dirty with you and you have to stay close to your mate because he will become VERY overprotective of you while your in heat" she said as I became scared.

"When will it happen?" I asked as she shrugged.

"I don't know that it happens at different times for everyone" she said as I fell back onto the bed god why didn't someone tell me about this before.

"It's okay it doesn't happen straight after you get marked" she said as I nodded before there was a loud smash as Zoella and I both sat up and looked to see her window smashed.

"Who the f**k broke my window?" She asked as I saw a rock on the floor and I went to grab it.

"OWCH" I yelled at dropped the Rock and looked at my finger to see blood coming out of it.

"I have a bandaid" she said as she reached over to her bedside table and got it out as she put it over my cut to stop the blood.

"Thanks" I said as she smiled and I carefully grabbed the rock to see a note on the bottom as I took it off the rock and opened it up.

Dear sophia,
I see you have been mated well that's just perfect
I can't wait to see you in pain when your little mate dies.
I already have my army and I'm coming for you.
This. Is. War.

I was shaking as I felt someone hug me. I heard talking around me but I couldn't make out who it was or what they were saying the only words going around my head was the last three words.

This.
Is.
War.

He wants war there is nothing stopping him now I can't go and I can't loose Nate no this can't be real. I felt myself being lifted and walked somewhere but I didn't care. What do we do? I asked my wolf 'we take the barsterd down' she said how? I asked 'did you forget our mate is in the strongest pack in the world plus the other packs and if we train with our powers and with out our powers we might be able to beat him' she said as I agreed she was right but what scared me is if Nate didn't make it.

"Sophia princess please" Nate said snapping me out of my thought as I looked at him before hugging him and he responded by hugging me back. I never want to forget this feeling of being close of him.

"Nate he wants war" I said I felt him hug me tighter.

"Then war it is I'm calling a meeting tomorrow with all packs near us" he said as I nodded as he was quite probably mind linking Michael to tell the other packs.

"I'll get started on training tomorrow aswell" he said as I looked up at him.

"I want to train as well" I said as he shook his head.

"No I can't have you getting hurt or loosing you" he said as I gave him the puppy face.

"Please?" I asked as he shook his head.

"No" he said.

"Please let me train I know you don't want to loose me but I don't want to loose you either Nate you mean so much to me I need to fight in this war next to you please Nate I love you" I said as I stopped myself wait I just said the L word.

"Fine but you are to stay near me and in my sight and I love you too" he said as I smiled and put my lips on his as he smiled.

"Thankyou" I said as we pulled away and he saw my finger and looked at me.

"What happened?" He asked as I took my hand away.

"The note I got someone threw a rock with it attached to it through Zoellas window and I cut myself on the glass" I replied as he grabbed my hand and kissed my finger with the bandaid.

"I kissed it better and I'll get her window fixed" he said as I smiled.

"Now we just have to hope they will help us in this war" I said as I leaned my head on his chest and we stayed like that for a while I was scared for the heat but mostly for this war.