He is my cousin for Chris seek

I moved in with my uncle and his family after the death of my parents. It was my first time being with him and his family. Well I barely know any of my cousins and I wanted to make friends with them already. I came so late in the evening that I didn't meet any of them awake accept Rookie their middle born. She is so pretty, she smiles a lot and she also like me the moment she set eyes on me.  I decided to help her to wash the dish and to prepare some food for the family. she got a call from her boyfriend and left me all alone in the kitchen that's when karim came in it was my first time seeing him and it was his first time seeing me too he said hello in a calm voice and my heartbeat. I turn well to look at the handsome guy he smiled and I smiled back at him. He asked of my name and I told him calmly.

I was so happy the very first time meeting my beautiful cousins. my brain never get to rest ever since I set my eyes on karim I could not do anything, I had sleepless night thinking of him his smile, his light dimple and he's cute shaped bushy head and his muscular body. He looks so pperfec. Anyways why should I be thinking of him if he is my cousin my blood related cousin my mum's elder brothers son no no no no no this cannot be happening to me no there's no way I'm thinking of that. He's my cousin for Christ's sake how can I fall for my cousin? maybe it's because I'm seeing him for the first time or maybe he's looking so handsome and quiet.

I was just lying down as these thoughts run through my head and a  knock on my door. I quickly got up wondering who it was I opened the door and I was shocked alittle.

"hey how may I help you?" 

he smiled and cleared his throat

"dinner is ready come join us"

I smiled a little and wondering if I'm going to sit on the same dining table with my crush. he walked away and I close the door back I Wonder why Rookie didn't call for me but rather it was karim that's weird. I quickly took a shower and decide to join the rest at the dinner table. we ate, smile, and they laughed at each other as I  looked at them. because it was my first time with them, I needed to behave myself. soon did I see Karim coming out from his room he seat right beside me and my heart missed a beat I wonder what he was up to or has he already found out that I'm crushing on him I bow my head and ate slowly.

"Karim or Majid one of you should take your cousin out and show her around. she needs to get used to the neighborhood am I clear"

their mum said as they all looked at me I wonder why she didn't mention Rookie's name.

"Mum I have a lot of project work to do for school so I'm not sure I can take her out today what if Karim takes her out to see the neighborhood while at my free time I also take her out to see the supermarket and a lot of places more but please you guys spear me today"

Anti quickly turned to look at Karim who was busyly paying attention to his phone as if he heard nothing. "Karim baby will you take your cousin out to see the neighborhood?"

She asked in a polite manner and gave him a beautiful eyes he smiled a lot and put away the phone

"yes ma'am if only she will  allow me take her out"

he turned to look at me and my heart melts with excitement I can't wait to go out with him for the very first time.
After dinner, I took my plate to the kitchen and washed it neatly. I clean it up with the napkin and dish it out.

"Should I help with anything?"

He whispered in to my ears and a smile formed on my face.

"Am good"

I took the plate from his hand and wash it for him.

"Why do you like smiling a lot?

I smiled again before putting his plate into the basket.

" that my nature "

I clean my hand against the napkin and turn towards him.

"Do you want to go out this evening?"

He asked politely and I couldn't refuse. I nod and he walked into his room to take his over coat.

"Would you want to go out dressed this way? "

I took a good look at myself and the skinny black straight dress I wore.

"Is that bad? "

He smiled and gave me a Vail.

"Outside must be cold"

He walked out and I followed him briskly.
He showed me around the neighborhood and I love the environment immediately. It was so different from where my parents and I live this place was like heaven on earth.

"You love it right? "

"A lot a lot"

He smiled and held my hands when he realizes I was feeling cold.

" sorry I didn't make you take your over coat"

He took his over coat and help me ware it.

"Am a guy and would manage."

He smiled and I smiled back at him.

"Why don't you like talking?"

"Am still getting use to you"

He smiled and turned quickly towards me that our lips almost met.

"Let go home"

He whispered and I follow when he said to walk.