If only you will always be there for me.

Karim and I have been dating for 2 months now without anybodies knowledge we decide to keep it to ourselves till we are having the having the full courage to face everyone, this is about love and I'm sure they will understand us. after all he's just my cousin not my sibling our blood isn't that deep so I don't see anything wrong with it. I was lying down in the room drawing my puppy I lost in the horrible accident. The door slowly opened and Karim fell on me, I couldn't believe what he was doing in the room. "what are you doing here?" "nothing, just coming to check up on you cuz you didn't come out for dinner. what happened?" "nothing it's just that I'm not hungry"
" wow the puppy is so beautiful is that your imagination or is real real?"
"yeah it's real that used to be my puppy, he was involved in the accident my parent had so I lost him too.  he took a cardboard from the floor and started drawing to, over 35 minutes he was still drawing that so long. He asked me to close my eyes and I did and he asked me to open it slowly I did it looks so beautiful seeing myself in a wedding gown holding flowers it  perfect. I didn't know he was talented in drawing too apart from Books "may let's go out I'm tired of being in the house the whole day "what do you mean it's 7:45 what are you going to do outside and mum and Dad will not allow us out"
" they are sleep just take your bag and your phone and let's go and stop complaining and take spare key in case they lock us out we can open it in and don't forget to lock your door too I'll do same with mine ok meet me at the hall" that looks weird why should we go out later this time at least couldn't he wait for tomorrow, anyways who knows what today holds I quickly  changed my clothes took my phone and bag as ordered and met him at the hall we slowly sneaked out champion was barking so much that we almost got caught he opened the gate slowly as I runned out he went back inside again and took the bicycles and we rode off. He stop at marin sports stadium. I wonder what we were doing there in the middle of the night. There was a beautiful table in the middle decorated with different kinds of drinks and food. I wonder what's happening here he got up from his bicycle and held my hand as we both walked towards the table. He showed me a sit and I sat down and he did same. I closed my eyes and breathe so hard praying it wasn't a dream he held my shoulders and shook me as always and I  slowly regain consciousness and smiled. He opened two of the plate in front of us. Infront of him was a paper and in front of me was food. I wonder what kind of thing is that I took my food and decided to share with him and he stoped me. "I don't need food I just need you to eat and to enjoy it. I prepare today for you because we never got a chance to go on a date so please take today as our miserable date. cuz it's not that fancy and I don't have lots of money to make it a big one for you I hope you like this one. Promise soon or later I have to get rich and I are I'll take you out for the biggest date  you never imagined in your life."
"Karim I don't need any big date I don't need any fancy place this is the most romantic gesture in the world. who has ever had the opportunity to celebrate her first date with her guy in the middle of a sports stadium, with the  romantic song, I see this to be romantic than any other thing in the world. I don't need your money all I just need is your love attention, affection and great value to my life. forget about money, it will fade away but this love I'm having for you will still be the same ok. I love it here it's peaceful, it's great, it's you and me and a table nobody else this is the most romantic date in the whole world wide, I love you." his eyes melt and I wonder what was happening is he going to cry? I'm happy to know you're so different from any other girls I love you more" he knelt down on one knee and I wonder what with him he took the paper from his plate he slowly opened it to showed me. May I just don't want you to doubt the love I have for you, I love you infinity and I'll continue to love you. Take this ring put it on your promise finger please you can feel free to curse me if I don't belong to you forever I'll fight for you till I have you to the fullest I love you May Nelson."
"No Karim I'm not going to curse you, you never know what the future holds but I'm going to keep the ring not for cursing you but to always know you always be in my heart."