we grew fond of each other.

Ever since I came to live with my uncle everything was perfect. everyone was good everything fell into it plece and everyone loves me especially karim he was always there for me. He listens to my heart each time it beat he cares about me and he really really really wanted me to stay more with them.

We grew so fond of each other sometimes it's either we chase each other for remote or we are playing pillow games although we weren't that tight yet.

" May what do you like about this house?"

he aaske and slowly looked me in the eyes. I smiled a little and pushed closer.

"why do you like me or is it because I'm funny or because I'm the one who pays most attention to you?"

of course he was telling the truth. He was the one who pays most attention to me and he was the one who was always there when the flash back of my parents death came in mind. He always comfort me and console me.

"no I don't like you I rather hate you"

he got up from the sofa and he tickled me a lot

"I love you so much"

but it seems weird cuz anytime we get the chance to play around each other nobody was watching and nobody was there. He carried me on his back and spinned me as I made lots of noise.

"Wait wait wait wait I'm getting stars please put me down"

he slowly burnt down and I got off his back he gave me a bottle of water and I drunk all. I felt so happy having him as a cousin but anyways I'm just praying I can hide this feeling of mine from him. He put on the television and we watch Romeo and Juliet  it feels so good when you have someone who loves you around like Romeo who died for Juliet and Juliet who died for romeo. I wonder if any Guy could do this apart from Romeo and Juliet oh yeah I think Titanic Jack died for Rose that's so wonderful is that true love or stupidness because if you die for that person sooner or later she's going to move on and who knows where you'll be at that time. I just love  Romeo and Juliet because they tend to die for each other but Jack I'm sure Rose will moved on at the end because she can't be grieving forever.

Anyways where is my Romeo or my Jack? 

"hey what are you thinking of aren't you enjoying the movie should I change it to Dolan twins?"

he held my shoulders and shook me that looks so funny who on Earth will do that

"you're hurting me. I was thinking if we go out I'm tired of the house or aren't you tired of the house?"

" where do you want to go to?"

"any place cuz the rest of the family are also gone out and we can't be indoors forever till the evening".

"It 4 and the family will be returning like 7,8 there about fine let's go out take the keys and don't forget to add the bicycle keys to"

oh my god we are going for bicycle ride that feels so perfect I can't wait to win him he close the gate and I pushed the bicycle out he took the green one and I took the violet without him saying start, I paddle off. He was always at my back I never gave him the chance to pass me but it seems he really loves being at the back it's wasn't because I was blocking him.

He looked at his wrist watch and press the paddle that was it he overcome me I felt angry  he did that I thought he was going to make me the winner he stopped at marin-park we sat down and ate ice cream he teased me for being a slow Rider but anyways thanks for the memories with him. When we decide to go home, we rode the bicycle like true lovers he was at my side as we chat and laugh at the funny comment.