Had I know.... It always at last.

I was betrayed, I trusted him whole hearted and he betrayed and fooled me. I was still having hopes he is preparing for his return and rather he returns being married with beautiful daughter's. Karim betrayed me, I thought he told me to wait for him patiently and is that the outcome of waiting patiently.

" Maya ever since you came back from the party you haven't been yourself is everything alright"
I rose my head as tears falls I hate myself for trusting alot I should have told everyone he was the father of my children, had I known.

" Maya say something, why are you crying is everything ok with you ?"

" No Hector nothing is okay with me infact am even praying for death to come and carry me away. I have been fooled and I really can't believe it."

" My I swear you are confusing me please speak clearly"

"Hector that coward we meet at karima and kalma's birthday party is the father of Alex and Riley, he promised he will come back and take care of his responsibility but look at him married to a different lady with different children which are not mine"
He got up and walked around, it has shocked him like the way it did to me.

" Maya you mean that guy is your cousin and he pretend not to know you. He didn't only made a fool out of you but all of us. He played an innocent role, at Least couldn't he if say hi to his children"

" Hector is my fault l should have let the cat out of the bag immediately they found out I was pregnant, but I saved him. I want him to be the best as always, I wanted him to win more awards but this is how I got paid by my generosity. Had I known is always at last, now a different person is taking care of his responsibility and I feel bad for my self my children and you."
He knelt down and hugged me tight, Karim is such a devil, he played with my emotions, he played with my body the worst of them all he played with my children. Oh Maya you destiny is so dark making someone take care of an others responsibility. That the end result for trusting again.

"Maya enough with the tears, let go out and have fun, forget about him, he has moved on learn to move on too. I have no problem taking care of you and your family, those boys are my children just as they are yours. Why should you cry again am always here for you and our family. Forget about karim and let go on a blind date if is not to much to ask". Is not going to be easy to forget about him but I  will try. He is not worth my tears. Such people doesn't worth noting of yours.

" Okay Hector blind date for two"
He helped me up and hugged me, am now feeling his presence ever since I came to leave in this house. He has also really done well ever since his wife dead he hasn't gotten a new girl. Such guys are hard to find.

" I will leave you to dress up" he gave me forehead kiss and walked away. Such a gentleman I wonder why he is not even dating yet, it is better so stay single than always crying for people who don't worth those beautiful tears of yours. I dressed up beautiful and wait up for him in the hall. The boys were stearing at me because I have never dressed beautifully like that.

" Mum are you going to take part in miss Miami" Riley is just a dream king what is so beautiful about this dressing.

"Mum I think you should take part in Miss Miami, look mom you are beautiful, elegant above all sexy. Please take part in the show so I get to brag at school that my mum is a Miss Miami Queen".

Maya I think Riley is right you should take part, you are the most beautiful star God has made in the sky. And the perpose of a star is to brighten up the world Maya is your turn to shine is your turn to prove people wrong about you is your turn to make a difference go out there and make magic" They were right is was one of my dreams to be part of a beauty pageant, to wear a crown and to sit on my throne. I forgot all about that dream the moment I got pregnant with my children. Now those children are making my dream come true.

" Am going to take apart in Miss Miami, thanks to Riley, thanks to Hector and the two guys who doesn't seem they in support of it"

"Mum come on you are mother of three kids, and a very rich lawyer why should you go to a beauty pageant" Alex doesn't really like such things because he says they expose their bodies it going e hard to convince him.

"Alex your mum is going to be the winner of Miss Miami. so sit down fasten your seat belt as I bring the crown home. Love you guys take care we will be back soon".