we still need to know a little about each other

I wasn't convinced about the love karim is having towards me. I'm feeling a bit confused he has been in school so many years he has passed through primary, junior high school, Senior high school and University and he doesn't have any girl that doesn't ring a bell in my ears. I just want to believe it's real love, I don't want to believe he's trying to play with me cause I would die if that is what is happening he seems so cool he seems more into books than girls. But sometimes guys are not supposed to be trusted because the moment you give your heart to them, that's the moment your life ends slowly. I'm a jealous type I don't want to share my man with anybody just as I don't want to share anybody's because I know how it feels to be betrayed. I'm going to give him a chance and I want him to prove me wrong about these dirty thoughts I'm having towards him "what are you thinking of  May,  is there something you want to ask me or something you want to tell me?"  I looked at him, he looks so cool to have this life I'm thinking of I'm sure he's not like that, I'm sure he's different from all kinds of guys, I'm sure he's perfect for me, "May what is it?" "Karim can I ask you something?"
" yeah go ahead"
" after being in school for so many years are you telling me you don't have any girlfriend or any mistress?" he laughed and clapped his hands that's looks weird. "May I once had a girlfriend but it didn't last long for us she was into guys and parties and I don't like such girls. I'm a jealous type I don't want to share my girl with anybody just as I don't want to share anybodies girl, so back to my question to you do you have a boyfriend?" I didn't know we have the same motor we are both jealous types that's nice I think he's cool and I think we are made for each other. "No karim I used to have but he cheated on me with my own best friend I almost died that day knowing my best friend was a betrayer and my boyfriend was also the same. I broke up with him. I really don't want to see him ever again. for some time I felt so hard to trust guys but I think I'm trying cuz I'm having a different perception about you." He smiled and sat well it seems he has something to tell me I can't wait to hear "may that's so funny guys are hard to sometimes to trust thought if you know about your guy and what he's capable of doing nobody will tell you before you entrust yourself to him, you just have to be with a righ guy, at the right time, in the right moment. sometimes I ask myself if there's any antidote to cure the way guys cheat on their girls Just as girls but I don't think there's anything like that, guys were naturally made like that. They really can't stay with one girl but not all guys trust me I'm different all I need is for you to trust me. I'll not give you any reason to cry neither any reason to suffer I love you. you do have whatever any other girl have I don't need to chase girls around once I have this beautiful thing in front of me if only you give me the chance so love you like you deserve". I held his hand and placed it on my head.  "Karim swear on my life that you will never give me the reason to cry nor to suffer" he took his hand from my head and placed it oh his. " I swear on my life never to give you the reason to cry nor suffer. He pulled me closer to him and held my hand as we walked home with a smile.