what's a coincidence

I decide to take Tristan, Riley and Alex to Marine Park they have never been there before I just thought to have fun with them Cos they are on vacation and they can always be indoors. Hector is gone to United nation and it's left with me the boys and and the robot. it's been 3 hours and in The park the boys were enjoying themselves chasing birds, the robot were also flying balloons. oh wait where's Riley I haven't seen him ever since we came oh my god that's boy will finish me he doesn't know any way here, what if he is Missing. Riley will kill me Riley is drawing me crazy what type of child has God given to me? "Alex have you seen your brother?"
no mum he was right here I don't know where he's gone to" oh my god Riley would kill me a life. "Tristan' have you seen your younger brother?"
" no mom he was playing with styling and I haven't seen him yet, why is he missing?
"let's say something like that tell the others and let go and look for him and get going home."
" I don't understand why Riley always spoil our fun" come down will come another time but not now we have to look for your brother around the whole Park. We went around looking for him The robot were shouting his name his brothers were also still busy playing and chasing birds I wonder where this boy could be. oh my god when did Riley start getting attracted to girls. so he left us just to come and sit with a girl I'm finish if he has started early then what will happen when he is 10 my house will be full of girls. Riley, why does this boy want to finish. "Riley what are you doing here we have been looking for you the whole pack and you are with a girl"
"come down she injury and I'm just helping her out I'm sorry" they are all started to laugh. "My dear what happened" my mum was going and I decided to follow her and I fall right down. I tried calling her but she was far gone."
"What's your name?"
"I'm karima"
ok karima where is your mum?" "she's gone to the mall"
"ok fine I'm going to burn then when you climb on me I will send it to your mum how about that "
" Okay auntie"
I felt so bad for accusing my little boy but still he should have told me he shouldn't have taken things in his own hand now I'm feeling guilty he's not that bad every day. "look at my mum!!!!!!"
"Karima I have been looking all over for you where have you been?"
" she fell and injured herself after chasing you up she was calling you out but you were far gone" thank you so much my madam"
"You are welcome, oh karima you didn't tell me you were twins"
"That's my twin sister kalma" they look so beautiful although I wanted twin boys but because of Riley I think I prefer girls more I should have wished for girls not boys. Riley is the devil under my pillow. "oh sorry we didn't get to introduce ourselves am Maya that's my son Alex, Riley and Tristan and my robot styling, island and nature and that's my house help Thailand". wow such a wonderful family I'm Kylie as you already know it's Karima and kalma my two beautiful daughters. oo ok my daughters are celebrating their 3rd birthday tomorrow and we will be happy to have you guys around. please could you make it a date to thank you for bringing her back?"
" no worries will come"
" ok see you guys tomorrow and don't forget to bring us a Robot" "don't worry we will bye" oh she's so lovely I didn't know she was going to take it easy cuz here in Miami when you have to be holding someone child, without the permission of her parents is kidnapping and you will have to go to the prison cell to answer questions. Tomorrow birthday ok I just have to make it up to the boys cuz it seems they really want to go of course who don't want to go seeing beautiful girls like karima and kalma.