strange things started to happen

Haven't been feeling well these days I eat too much, I sleep too much, everything is just too much I wonder what is happening it shouldn't have happened like this cuz I'm early bird and wake up early. I eat normal but now I eat too much so why  all asudden things start to change in fact I pee too much I really can't sleep for 30 seconds I'll have to go to the washroom I wonder why all this is happening. "Karim please take me to the hospital I'm not feeling well"
"when?"
" now if you can I want us to come before the rest comes home from work"
"ok you stay here let me go and take a shower"  I lie down on the sofa cuz I couldn't sit for long things started to turn two in my eyes i wonder what was happening, is it because I eat too much why is all this happening. I didn't remember the time I slept off. 'May get up let's go, wait let me take the bicycle"
" please no I prefer to walk I don't have the energy for paddling bicycle"
"ok should I take the car keys?" "Yeah," he took the keys and held onto my hand and we went outside he open the car door for me and I sat down he the same and drove off. when we go to the hospital the line was so long that I couldn't help myself I decided to go and stand outside and get fresh air cuz the place was full of sick people and I really don't like seeing sick people. "hey come it's your turn. He took my bag from me and we walked in. The doctor ask him to go back that he only want to see me he asked what was happening to me I explain everything to him and pulled out my blood. He told me to go outside and come back 30 minutes time. I went out and sit down Karim Slowly  walked to me and I placed my head on his shoulder. He almost shook me as always but he could see I was feeling so weak. exactly 30 minutes, the nurse called me to the doctor's office he gave me a brown envelope and asked me to take care of myself I thanked him and walked away. I decide not to open it till we got home. karim wanted to know what was inside but I decided not to mind him. when we go home he took the envelope from my hands and opened it. For some minute he didn't talk again he just bit his index finger and I wonder what was in it. He started to stamp his foot against the floor It looks so awkward. I took the envelope from his hands and look through it myself I almost fainted the worst has happened what do we do now 3 weeks pregnant almost a month I'm not sure uncle is going to allow me to stay in this house after he finds out and I'm sure if he finds out too he will allow Karim go and study at UK as planned. He glanced at me and I did some we where all short of words. I slowly drag myself to the room with tears dropping. I wonder what they were going to do to me after they founds out. There was a knock on my door and there was Rookie in front of me "May are you okay why did you miss dinner, are you sure you're fine or you don't like the food prepared?"
"it's not like that I'm just not feeling well and I want to rest don't worry I'll take tea when I get up, I eat too much these days and I just want to reduce my habit of eating."
"ok if you say so goodnight"
"same to you Rookie"
"by the way do you know where  karim is?"
"no I haven't seen him since this evening" 
"ok I haven't seen him neither maybe he's gone out don't mind just relax your body ok goodnight baby girl" I went out looking for him, where  could he have been at this time. it's almost 9. Is he going through miserable pains like I am. I decided to look for him so we talk things out I ran to the back of the house only to see him playing with champion. Karim what are you doing here all alone?"
" I'm trying to console myself knowing that I'm going to be a father in months time that's why I'm here, the worst of them all will not get the chance to go to UK after winning an award of the best student. I'm trap here with an unborn child who I have to take care of and you too"
"Karim I just wish there is away I can help you to further your education and to achieve your goals.  Don't worry after birth I'll continue law School so we can help each other don't worry at all although I'm pregnant but I'm still strong. 
"what if they throw you out of the house what do you expect me to do. where will you live, who will you stay with and who is going to pay your school fees for law school for you and going to take care of you and my child"
" I don't know but I know all is well" when I get to UK I'll do part time job and I'll be sending you money a little. so before I go, I will open a bank account for you so you can get access the money ok"  I my nob my head as he hugged me.