Riley is driving me nuts

Ever since Alex and Riley has been born everything has just changed, I wake up early in the morning to feed them. sometimes I'll be sleeping and Riley would be making loud noise. I have to run out to go and check up on him. sometimes they don't sleep, I have to stay awake and look after them. Is not easy taking care of twins especially Riley. when you're breastfeeding him he just bite you, for Alex he's different he really doesn't like those things. I wonder what kind of children I have got into the world. It's not easy being a mother thank God for Thailand she has really helped me so many things first of all taken care of Tristan and now Riley and Alex. I wonder what kind of children I have been given Riley is so stubborn at age 5 this boy is driving me crazy he really doesn't stay at one place the next minute you say stop doing this you see him doing another thing. what kind of child is he, he doesn't obey instructions. Alex is always seated either arranging his logos or drawing something. I thought Riley was going to be the one drawing but it seems the opposite. I really don't know what Riley likes doing apart from worrying me and making unnecessary noise, fighting with robots and creating mess in the house I really need to teach him a lesson before he kills me.The funny thing is I can't even discipline him because he warn me he will report me to the police if I touch him. He seems so stubborn what kind of boy is he. "mum' mum, mum, mum, mum please take me out for ice cream" "no Riley you are not going out for any ice cream until you arrange those books you threw away in your room"
" please the robot will do it, what they're there for"
" by The count of one get out of my side, one" I didn't realise the time he runned away he's such a lovely boy but very troublesome I love him though he's cute, funny and very jealous I wonder which of us he has taken over ok I'm a jealous type fine I agree on that so I think he has a little of my blood not fully cause that boy is a devil. "Mum I'm not going to school tomorrow until you buy me ice cream, I have arranged the books I have cleaned the room and everything is well pack please can you take me out for ice cream now" I looked at the boy who deserves a slap I never knew he was going to Worst up the room like this I would have done it myself look at the way he has thrown the books away. He has even messed up his bed his pillow on the floor. what a crazy boy he expects me to take him out for ice cream if we arrange books like this wouldn't it be nice such an idiot. "Riley by The count of one again if you don't finish arrange this room in fact I will lock you up I'll ground you and you not have access to your phone for a month and half just try me" he pushed me out of his room and close the door is he angry or what, who does he think he is he hasn't seen anything yet how can you mess up your room and tell me that you have arranged the room. Although he's young to do it but he needs to start learning otherwise he will not stop messing it around. Goodness Riley will kill me before my death date.